Chapter 3

"What are you looking at in a daze, get in" hearing Kevin's voice Luke was embarrassed he seems to have acted weird he just was surprised because he didn't taught he is going to see Damian.

But from the original's memory, it seems Damian and Kevin hang out all the time he shouldn't be that surprised, After all, it is also one of the reasons Sam sticks with Luke so whenever he meets his brother Damian will also be there.

Luke quickly went back, and Kevin started the car. Damian still was looking at Luke from the front mirror. 

He couldn't take his eyes off this guy for a second.

Damian knew Luke not only because he is his best friend's brother but also because he always is sticking with that annoying Sam who always pesters him.

Damian really hated Sam, he always comes and tells him how much he loves him and that they are meant to be together and they will be mates, he is not gay and he hates this guy.

An start, he told him he is not gay and he doesn't like him but Sam's brain cells seems to be eaten by something no matter how much he tries to tell him not to disturb he always come again so he eventually started beating him but that guy still is persistent.

Damian was on his own thoughts about why Luke is so cute today whereas Luke is looking through the windows in his own thoughts he was trying to figure out what he needs to do to prevent Sam and Damian from expelling his family from town.

He knows that the reason Damian expelled them was that the original owner's mother accused Sam of being a two-faced bitch but Damian choose to believe Sam.

If he can prove to Damian how cunning Sam is and maybe then Damian won't love Sam and not be influenced by that guy's acts.

Even though it still may not prevent them from beings mates and in the future Damian may choose to forgive Sam for what he has done at least he won't punish anyone and will know not to take anything seriously from Sam.

Luke sighed, thinking of how dumb this Damian guy is. After all, even though he rejected Sam at first, he still couldn't hold back his feelings when Sam returned. Maybe it is because of Sam being his mate.

If he has a chance, he still wants to break the mating bond between Damian and Sam in that way they won't be together at all and his work will be reduced a lot, but he knows it is not something he can do.

The car drove to Luke's house and Luke picked his bag and said bye to Kevin and Damian as he went inside the house.

Kevin looked at his brother as he closed the front door and disappear with an open mouth. Did he hear it wrong or did Luke just say bye to Damian?

Luke never talks to Damian because of how Sam is beaten by him even though it is mostly Sam's fault to come and disturb Damian even though he warned him not to, but his brother is very naive, so he still believes Sam.

Damian seems to be also in shock not only because Luke talked to him but his voice was so good why hasn't he noticed Luke was this beautiful before?

Luke went to his bedroom. The bedroom of the original owner is very simple, and he has a bookshelf filled with books seems like he really loved reading. Luke sat in front of his desk and started making his plan.

Kevin drove to Damian's house as they were near Kevin saw a figure standing in front of Damian's house and didn't have to guess who it was.

Damian stepped out of the car and was immediately greeted by Sam's smiling face.

Sam took the box in his hands. "Hey Damian, I have made chocolate cookies for you. Please take them." Damian took the box and went into his house.

Kevin's mouth opened again. Why did his friend take the box? Though Sam would always come to Damian to give him something, Damian would just sneer at him warning him not to bring him anything, but Sam would persist on bringing something.

It was a routine and even Kevin got used to it, but today Damian took it and didn't even throw it aside. Instead, took it inside.

He really doesn't know what is happening. First his brother, now Damian did he miss something.

Sam also seems taken aback for a minute. He really didn't expect Damian to accept it. But unexpectedly Damian took it, This made him thrilled.

Maybe Damian finally recognized his efforts and want to accept his love. Thinking like this Sam was extremely happy looking at Kevin who seems to still be awe by what happened he smirked at him and went to his home Luke didn't even bother inviting him to his house soon he will marry Damian and make Luke and his family regret for their behavior.

Back at Luke's house Luke finally reached a conclusion the best thing he can do now is to be friends with Damian and slowly make him realize how cunning Sam is, it is the only thing he can think of right now.

If it isn't because the book saying how no matter what a mating bond will pull two mates together, He would want to destroy Damian and Sam's chance of being together, but he knows he can't overdo it, for now, he just needs to stick with the plan.

Luke knows the original owner and Damian barely had any conversations, that is because "Luke" always avoided Damian even though Damian tried his best to be a friend's to Luke after all Luke is his best friend's brother and he didn't want to be in bad terms with him.

Luke had already a plan to mend things with Damian. He heard a knock on his door and opened, "Did something happen between Sam and Damian that I don't know?" Kevin asked, panting.

He drove fast to his home and dashed to his brother's room upstairs. He wanted to find out what happened.