~How you both Met~

A reminder this gender neutral! Anyone can read.
This is my first time making a story so it might suck I guess but anyways,Enjoy!

Edd:
You were at a park you would always go to, just to relax. Until one day, you were sitting at a bench nearby as usual, until a boy came up to you, you looked up to see him closer.He had brown hair and was wearing a green hoodie. He asked you if you had seen a cat nearby. You said no, but asked if it was their cat, which he responded yes, you decided to help him look which he gladly accepted. Minutes later you found his cat and he thanked you. "Oh by the way, I forgot to introduce myself, the names Edd!" He said happily. "I'm Y/N" you responded. You both exchanged numbers and became friends. :)

Matt:
You were walking around a mall to find a gift for a friend of yours. You turned a corner just to bump into someone instead by accident. "I'm so so sorry!" You said worriedly. You looked to the person that you bumped into and saw a tall, ginger-haired person with a purple hoodie and a green overcoat. "No, don't worry at all...", before he could finish his sentence,he looked straight at you and blushed a bit and smiled at you. "I'm Matt" he said a little nervous." I'm Y/N!" You said blushing a little bit too. Matt blushed even more by just hearing your name. You both just stood their in silence, until he said he had to go to not worry his friends. He gave you his phone number and so did you, but before he left he gave you a quick tight, but gentle hug. "Bye, Y/N!" He said smiling at you before he ran the other direction.
You thought " Damn, he's cute!" :)

Tom:
You were walking back to your home after a long and hard day of work. Until you felt a pair of eyes staring at you from a distance, but you didn't really care, after all you were tried. But then a pair of hands grabs both your wrists making you turn around to face whoever grab you. " Look what we got here, what is a pretty person like you walking alone by yourself, huh?" A male voice said, making you feel uncomfortable and nervous. You didn't answer, but then the person started to drag you forcefully."HEY!" you screamed " LET ME GO!" You yelled angry but deep down inside you were frightened. " So now your talking" the man said. He turned around only to lift a hand ready to knock you out, until someone else grab the man and threw him onto the ground, making the man got scared and run without looking back. You felt tears in the corner of your eyes. " Hey.. are you alright Miss?" A male voice said, you looked up to see and guy with brown spiked hair and void like eyes, and wore a blue hooded. But you didn't mind his eyes it made you feel safe." Yea.. I-I'm okay, thank you very much for helping me." You said. "No problem, the names Tom, what's yours?"
"Y/N" you respond back. Tom walked you home that day and both exchanged numbers, then a couple days later you both became close friends. :)

Tord:
You were standing on a small bridge near a lake, admiring the view. Until you heard footsteps behind and then heard a voice talking to you. " Mind if I join you?" The voice said. You said yes until you both started a conversation. "The names Tord, what's yours? He said holding up a hand to shake." The names Y/N , nice to meet you!"you responded happily by shaking his hand. You noticed that he had a strong accent, Norwegian? you thought. You blushed because he was smiling at you and so did he when you noticed him staring at you. You both talked for a while, but then he to leave not wanting to worry his friends. But you both exchanged numbers and planned to meet each other again someday. " It was nice knowing you Y/N, hope to see you again!" He said smiling at you and then hugged you. You didn't except that but you didn't mind either and hugged back too. "Take care, Tord!" You said. And with that he left. You were happy to make a new friend. :)

I hope you enjoyed this!!
Take care yall :)
747 words