~when your sick~

I tried my best for this one

Edd:
He kinda really knows what to do but he will try his best to make you feel better. Researching on the internet how to cure you as quick as possible. But hey at least he tries :)

Matt:
He knows a little bit on how to make you feel better. He also does research some ways to cure you. But he wants to give you kisses, so once you feel better he might get sick too :)

Tom:
He knows nothing but please be patient with him, he's trying his best to make cure you. Searches what to do when sick, but please reassure him he is doing everything okay :)

Tord:
He does know some things but he's not an expert. You basically guide him what to do and he appreciates it a lot, all tho he might get sick as well :)

Ell:
She knows what to do, so don't worry your sickness might go away quickly and you appreciate her for helping you throughout your sickness :)

Matilda:
She kinda knows what to do or she asks Ell help. She tries her very best to make you feel better as soon as possible and is very happy once your better :)

Tamara:
She'll ask Ell for help because she doesn't really know what to do but she tries to help you in any way she can and you appreciate that :)

Tori:
She does know what to do and will take care and look after you or get whatever you need. She is kinda like a nurse, always by your side :)

Eduardo:
One word c l u e l e s s. Don't get me wrong he will try anything he can to make you feel better and will get you what you need, just have patience with him :)

Mark:
He kinda knows what to do which is a relief, but guide him too. But anyways be thankful he does know some things because if not then, oh well :)

Jon:
He tries his best, researching ways to cure you and maybe asking Mark for some help. You appreciate him for his effort in helping you :)

Pau:
He knows some things but will ask Pat for help. He might treat you like a little kid which is kinda annoying,but at least he tries :)

Pat:
He surprisingly knows what to do. Gets you everything you need in order to make you feel better. He is always by your side and is relieved when you feel better :)