~When you fall asleep on them~

Tried my best for this one

Edd:
He's a little surprised, but he then just kisses your forehead and letting you sleep comfortably. Since you were cuddling with him and since he's warm and soft that made you fall asleep on him :)

Matt:
He was surprised, he didn't expect you to fall asleep on him. This boi probably took a picture of you and when you wake up he'll show you the picture of how you fell asleep on him :)

Tom:
He just freezes for a bit and trying his best not to wake you up. But he actually loves how you fell asleep on him, he's like your pillow and he will soon start to play with your hair :)

Tord:
He just felt you rest your head on his shoulder and he glanced at you but only to find you fast asleep. He doesn't really mind at all and he maybe is patting your head or stroking your hair :)

Ell:
She was in awe, her S/o fell asleep on her. She doesn't mind at all, she's finds it adorable. She'll probably take a picture and draw it later and show it to you later once you wake up :)

Matilda:
She doesn't mind at all! She might just hold you closer to her or lay you comfortably on her lap. She might end up playing with your hair :)

Tamara:
It does surprise her but she doesn't mind at all. She finds it adorable and she might as well fall asleep with you in her bedroom :)

Tori:
She sees you fast asleep on her, she'll just continue whatever she's doing. She might end up playing with your hair or holding your hand :)

Eduardo:
He kinda does get annoyed at first,but then he doesn't mind you falling asleep on him. He actually finds it somewhat relaxing. But if Mark and Jon find find you both, they sure will tease him :)

Mark:
He doesn't notice at first but then he realizes that your fast asleep. He might as well carry you to your room but he will also lay down and sleep with you :)

Jon:
He looked at you and saw you fast asleep. He just smiled at you. He'll get a blanket wrapping it around you, letting you sleep on him :)

Pau:
He doesn't move for a bit because he doesn't want to wake you up. But he doesn't mind if you fall asleep on him. He just let's you sleep peacefully, he might pat your head :)

Pat:
He doesn't know what to do, should he just move you or let you sleep. He doesn't want to move to much because he could wake you up. But overall he loves it if you fall asleep on him :)