~Catch up with other characters~ Part 1

I tried my best for some characters since I don't really know their personalities that well
Anyways Enjoy🙂

For Ellsworld how you met is the same except this time they're females :)

For the neighbors, you met them when Edd and the others were making extensions to their house, and you met them which led to making them your "friends", you guys got along kinda well and you started to hang out with and prevent any fights or arguments between them and Edd,Matt, and Tom. Now it's up to you to see who you like, is it Eduardo, Mark or Jon :)

For Pau and Pat you met them before they started to work for the red army. You both met in middle school and became close friends with them, until they had to leave due to some reasons. But then years later(now you guys are adults.) Pau and Pat both searched for you and you guys reunited again.  Now it's up to you, is it Pau or Pat :)

For Edd,Matt, Tom and Tord (This time it's the future) how you met is the same,except that was in the past and now it's the future and things have changed a lot and they're personalities have changed a little. With Tord being the Red Leader and Tom and Matt working for him (I think I'm not sure tho) and Edd trying to at least stop him, well let's just say things are now chaotic. But overall you and the guys get along still. Except Edd and Tord, you guys get the idea :)
(But has nothing to with TBATF)

~You start to have feelings for them~

For Ellsworld it's the same, except they're now females

Eduardo:
At first you didn't like him that much due to his rudeness, but then you got used to his behavior, until...boom... you now developed a crush on him. Will he like you back? :)

Mark:
You and him got along pretty well, tho sometimes you get annoyed with his sassy behavior. Well then you had a crush on this butt chined man for some reason. Will he like you back too? :)

Jon:
You and this bean instantly became good friends. Once you got to know him real well he is actually nice and friendly. He just tries to act tough, you ended up catching feelings for him. Does he like you back? :)

Pau:
You had feelings for him when you both were in high school. Until he left, then you both reunited after many years, then you fell in love with him again, he is still friendly despite looking kinda pissed off. Will he like you back? :)

Pat:
You liked him in middle school, until he left with Pau. You both reunited but you never lost those feelings towards him even if he left for many years. Does he like you back too? :)

~They have feelings for you~

Ell:
she couldn't stop thinking about you that day at the park. She wanted to see you again as soon as possible, she loves you :)

Matilda:
She crushed hard when she met you at the mall. At home she couldn't stop thinking about you and got distracted a lot. The other girls were confused at her behavior all day. She wants to see you again :)

Tamara:
Years of good friends, she developed a crush on you. She loves your kind and caring personality. Tho it looked like she didn't in front of you, but she does like you :)

Tori:
Months after you met, she started to like you, but she ignored those feelings, until she couldn't stop thinking about you, which turned into a huge crush. She hopes you like her back :)

Eduardo:
At first he didn't like you because you hanged with Edd and the others. Until he along with you(despite acting grumpy) soon enough he realized he had feelings for you. Hopes for you to be with him :)

Mark:
After months of being friends with him, he started to have feelings for you, which he didn't quite know what to do and tried his best to hid it from you. Hopes that you feel the same :)

Jon:
It just took this bean six weeks to fall in love with you. He wouldn't stutter around others but he did when he was around you. He loves everything about you and hopes that you accept him :)

Pau:
He had feelings for you in high school, and when he left those feelings never left. When he has free time at his job, the only person he wants to see and talk to is you. He cares for you :)

Pat:
He liked you ever since middle school even when he left he never lost those feelings towards you. Tries his best to hide it and Pau knows about him liking you. Pat hopes that you like him back :)

~Who confessed~

Ell:
You did. When your told her she blushed so hard. She was a stuttering mess. But you got the job done. Now your with her :)

Matilda:
She did. It took her a lot of courage to do it. She was stuttering a lot but she did it. You're both together now :)

Tamara:
You did. She was really happy that you liked her. She also confessed her feelings for you as well. Now you're both together :)

Tori:
She did. She was proud of confessing her love for you. You felt very happy when she did. Now you're together :)

Eduardo:
He did. He was calm and clear and maintained eye contact with you. You were red as a tomato. Now your with him :)

Mark:
You did. When you told him how you felt about him,Boi was in heaven he couldn't believe you liked him. He also shared his feelings towards you :)

Jon:
He did. This bean got the courage to confess to you and you were in shock, but also very happy he did. You're both now dating :)

Pau:
He did. He was pretty shy about it, but he got the job done. Although he was a stuttering mess. You're both together now :)

Pat:
You did. He never expected you to have the same feelings that he had for you. He happily accepted. Now your both together :)

~How they show affection~

Ell:
•she kisses your cheek
•she hugs you a lot from in front
•compliments you a lot
•you both hold hands anywhere you go
•makes you gifts she made just for you :)

Matilda:
•kisses on the forehead cause she's tall just like Matt
•cuddles you almost everyday
•compliments you everyday
•hugs you from behind with her arms around your shoulders
•she adores you :)

Tamara:
•side hugs and front hugs
•she loves to hold hands with you
•say sweet things about you
•gives you small gifts
•sings songs she made just for you :)

Tori:
•hugs you from in front
•kisses on the cheek
•Just like Tord, she says sweet things to you in Norwegian
•boops your nose and pats your head
•she loves you :)

Eduardo:
•Hugs you from behind
•say nice things about you
•gives you gifts and your favorite things
•kisses on the forehead
•he loves you :)

Mark:
•kisses on the nose
•long hugs from in front
•takes you out to your favorite places
•tons of gifts
•compliments you in almost everything :)

Jon:
•kisses on the cheek
•lots of cuddles
•hugs you from in front
•both go out for walks while holding hands
•He's lucky to have you :)

Pau:
•ruffles your hair
•kisses your nose and lips
•hugs you from behind
•he gives you flowers a lot
•he adores you :)

Pat:
•kisses on the forehead
•hugs you from in front
•buys you your favorite things
•you both hold hands a lot
•He cares a lot about you :)

I'll post the second part of this soon because I have made a lot of scenarios so far and I don't want to make this too long

Hope you enjoyed this :)
Remember I'm always open for requests just request on the request page
Take care yall :)