~Who said I love you~

Edd:
You did. You both were in his room drawing random things you could think of. That's when you said "I love you Edd" That made his day :)

Matt:
He did. You both were cuddling together on a snowy day and talked about random things. Until you both started to fall asleep he ended up saying "I love you, Y/n" you felt very happy :)

Tom:
You did. Both of you were just chilling in the living room watching the TV. You saw he looked a bit upset so you told him " I love you, Tom don't forget that" that made him smile  at you :)

Tord:
He did. You both were on his room talking with him as he was fixing something for Edd. Then there was silence until he broke the silence by saying "I love you, Y/n" you smiled at him :)

Ell:
She did. You both were having a nice walk at a nearby park, talking about favorite things and she randomly said "I love you, Y/n and she kissed you're cheek. You returned a hug :)

Matilda:
You did. You were helping Matilda clean her room and talking about silly things. That's when you told her "I love you Matilda" she immediately hugged you and giggled. She was very happy :)

Tamara:
She did. You both were watching movies together in her room. She was cuddling with you until she said "I love you Y/n, remember that" you felt very lucky to have her :)

Tori:
She did. You both were out in the backyard talking about things. Then the conversation went into silence but then she grab your hand and said "I love you Y/n" that made your day better :)

Eduardo:
He did. He took you out to eat at a nice restaurant together. It was pretty fun until he said "I love you, Y/n" You felt very happy that day :)

Mark:
He did.  You both were having a picnic at the park. It was nice day so he wanted to make even more special for you that's when he said "I love you, Y/n" That was sweet of him :)

Jon:
You did. You and him were watching movies while it was lightly raining. That's when you said "I love you Jon" that was so sweet of you, he felt very lucky to have you :)

Pau:
He did. You both were lying in bed at night. Talking about funny memories until he randomly said " I love you Y/n" you smiled at him and hugged him :)

Pat:
He did. Both of you were taking a nice walk outside,holding hands. Until he said "I love you  Y/n" He said smiling at you and you smiled at him in return :)

Hope you enjoyed!
I tried my best for this one 🙂
Remember I'm always open for requests and would love to hear you're ideas and write them