~When you suddenly hug them~

Edd:
He is kinda surprised, he didn't expect it at first but he'll hug you back while patting your back :)

Matt:
He instantly hugs you back while kissing your forehead, he might hug back a bit too tight :)

Tom:
He freezes a bit before hugging you back and asking why the sudden hug, you told him you just wanted to hug him, he smiled :)

Tord:
He let's out a chuckle before hugging and patting your head and swaying side to side :)

Ell:
She smiles before hugging you back and kissing your cheek or nose :)

Matilda:
She giggles and instantly hugging you back and maybe a bit too tight :)

Tamara:
She'll happily hug you back rubbing your back and kissing your temple :)

Tori:
She might think that somethings wrong but when you tell her you wanted to hug her, she happily hug you back :)

Eduardo:
He freezes for a bit but slowly wraps his arms around you and smile :)

Mark:
He smiles before hugging you back,kissing your nose or forehead :)

Jon:
He instantly hugs you back while kissing your cheek and maybe complimenting you :)

Pau:
He is surprised and kinda freezes but will hug you back while patting your head :)

Pat:
He is surprised but hugs you back instantly, while patting your back :)