~ When you play with their hair ~

Edd:
He doesn't mind at all, it's actually quite relaxing to him although he'll wonder why you wanted to play with his hair in the first place :)

Matt:
He actually loves it when you do play with his hair. I mean his hair pretty soft but he doesn't really mind :)

Tom:
He will just ask you why do you want to play with his hair. He kinda gets annoyed at first but he'll ease into it soon :)

Tord:
He sometimes will let you but sometimes he won't. But overall he doesn't mind. If your happy so is he :)

Ell:
Of course she'll let you. She finds it comforting and relaxing. She might even ask you if you can style it :)

Matilda:
She will always let you play with her hair. She doesn't mind at all. She finds it relaxing when you play with her hair :)

Tamara:
She'll let you sometimes play with her hair. But she loves it when you play with her hair,she finds it relaxing :)

Tori:
She'll definitely want you to play with her hair. She loves it when you do. But overall she doesn't really mind :)

Eduardo:
He lets you but acts like he doesn't like you playing with his hair. But in reality he actually does enjoy it :)

Mark:
He lets you sometimes just because he wants to keep his hair perfect and not messy but overall he loves it:)

Jon:
You wanna play with his hair? Go ahead he'll definitely let you. He will let you play with his hair and while doing that he might fall asleep :)

Pau:
He sometimes may let you play with his hair but not always. But if you want to then just ask, he'll decide whether he'll let you :)

Pat:
He doesn't really care as long as your happy he's happy. Although he will ask you to fix his hair once your done playing with his :)