~Their love language~

Edd:
Physical touch, he loves to hug, kiss you or just hold your hand whenever he can and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is physical touch :)

Matt:
Words of affirmation, he just loves to compliment you and say all the sweet things about you and how perfect you are and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is words of affirmation :)

Tom:
Quality time, he loves to spend time with you and is always wanting to do activities with you, he couldn't be more happy and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is quality time :)

Tord:
Words of affirmation, he loves to tell you how special you are and how important you are to him and sometimes complimenting you and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is words of affirmation :)

Ell:
Giving gifts, she loves to give you gifts of your favorite things or she gives you drawings that she made just for you overall she wants to suprise you and yes she does show other ways of love to you,but her main one is giving gifts :)

Matilda:
Physical touch, she loves to hug,kiss or just hold your hand or arm whenever she can and yes she does show other ways of love to you, but her main one is physical touch :)

Tamara:
Words of affirmation, she loves to compliment you or tell you how unique and special you are to her and yes she does show other ways of love to you, but her main one is words of affirmation :)

Tori:
Physical touch, she just loves to hold you or kiss you or gently caressing you whenever she can and yes she does show other ways of love to you, but her main one is physical touch :)

Eduardo:
Quality time, he loves to spend time with and do activities or just relax with you and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is quality time :)

Mark:
Acts of service, he loves to help you around the house and pampers you a lot and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is acts of service :)

Jon:
Physical touch, he loves to hug,kiss or just hold you in his arms and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is physical touch :)

Pau:
Quality time, he loves to spend time with you whenever he can since he's busy and he's happy that your with him and yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is quality time :)

Pat:
Giving gifts, he loves to suprise you with your favorite things or a bouquet of your favorite flowers, yes he does show other ways of love to you, but his main one is giving gifts :)