! If you have Arachnophobia !

Fear of spiders 😱
I tried my best for this one!
Fun fact I have this phobia 😔 but I had fun making this, so enjoy!! Sorry I haven't updated I have been busy, hope you all understand!

Edd:
He completely understands why you would fear spiders, after all those things are creepy as hell. He would happily remove any spiders near you or anywhere they can be. But he will at least try to make you overcome your fear by showing you that some spiders aren't evil but some are. But overall he'll want you to overcome your fear :)

Matt:
I feel like he sees spiders as tiny humans. But can sometimes get on his nerves. Just like Edd he get rid of any spiders near you. Just be careful because he might forget and show you a spider he found, but don't worry that rarely happens :)

Tom:
I feel like he actually would be afraid of spiders as well. Even if it's a little one he would scream like a girl XD. You both would call for Edd to get rid of the spider. He tries to help you overcome your fear. But you both should be careful of Tord because he'll scare you both but don't worry Tom will defend you :)

Tord:
He's not afraid of spiders but he does understand why you find them creepy. Yeah he may be a prankster but he wouldn't scare you with spiders. Unless he wants revenge from a prank you did to him, then good luck because he will scare you with them. But overall he get rid of them for you and warn you about one :)

Ell:
Just like Edd she understands why your afraid of spiders. But she'll help you as much as possible. And yeah she'll get rid of any spider bother you even see or notice it. She is kind of like a guard for you. But don't worry she has your back :)

Matilda:
She is actually creeped out by them. But not to the point we're she's scared of them. She does try her very best to make you overcome your fear. But she sometimes might forget but she'll never use your phobia against you or anything like that :)

Tamara:
Just like Tom, she freaks the fuck out because those things are creepy as hell. You both call Ell to help you both. But she would never make fun or tease you about it because she is also afraid of them. Overall she understands you and helps you with your fear :)

Tori:
She isn't afraid of them but can understand why your afraid. But she'll never scare you or use it against you. Will check everywhere for one and get rid of it before you even see it. But will not allow anyone to make of you at all :)

Eduardo:
He isn't afraid of them but he sure will tease you about your phobia which sucks. He might even scare you but that barely happens. He knows how much it can scare you but he won't allow anyone to make fun of you because of that :)

Mark:
I feel like he would also be scared of spiders too. But he'll understand why you are afraid of them. He'll get Eduardo to get rid of the spider. But he wants to help you overcome your fear of spiders as well as him. He may seem sarcastic but he'll never make fun of you at all :)

Jon:
He doesn't like spiders at all they're creepy. But he does his best to get rid of them just for you and for you to not feel as scared or nervous. He never makes fun of you because he would hate to hurt your feelings :)

Pau:
He has always acted like spiders never bothered him but when a spider is close to him, he'll literally run away fast not even bothering telling you 🥲. Overall he'll try his best to make you overcome your fear if possible. If There's a spider,you both call for Pat to come and help yall :)

Pat:
He's actually not scared he'll just say "oh there's a spider" while you are panicking and asking him where is it. But no he doesn't make fun of you but he also doesn't understand why you have a fear of them in his point of view there harmless . But either way he'll get rid of them for you :)