Spinoff: What Sabrina Wants

'What Sabrina Wants' is now being written. Check it out.

Sabrina's finally out of the closet at 53.

With her son as her wingman and a grandkid on the way, feeling sexy on the dating scene is a lackluster. She's envious of the striving relationships around her, especially the wedding of the woman she'd had an affair with years ago.

When she meets an attractive woman at a bar, she immediately begins to develop feelings for the stranger. But as though destiny wants to lead her back to her past, the woman turns out to be her ex's best friend.

Lizzy Davis isn't anything like what Sabrina's usually attracted to. Nothing about her is cute or submissive. She has a fiery personality and a provocative language of touch that Sabrina is begging to learn. But Lizzy won't jeopardize her friendship for a known heartbreaker like Sabrina. She knows exactly what Sabrina is capable of and her instincts advise her to stay clear.

But whenever they see each other, they end up having hot, passionate sex that intensifies their feelings and confuses them both.

Sabrina wants more. Lizzy is afraid of the commitment. With a wedding in the midst, will Sabrina be her plus one?