𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

Y/N woke up and realized she wasnt in her bed anymore she wasnt wearing her pajamas she was in a long white dress , she was in a random forest and next to her layed a golden dagger

Y/N woke up and realized she wasnt in her bed anymore she wasnt wearing her pajamas she was in a long white dress , she was in a random forest and next to her layed a golden dagger.She saw four small figures walking towards her and she started panicking.She had no idea where she was and how she ended up there.She picked up the dagger next to her and thoughts were flying through her head.And then a voice broke her out of her thoughts.

"Look theres someone!!" said one of the 4 people that were running towards her.She tried to run but it felt like she was frozen,until she grabbed the dagger and yelled "Dont come any closer!" the 4 people were in front of her.They were really short 3'6 at least.One of them looked strangely familiar to her when it hit her head! Frodo Baggins with Pippin, Sam and Merry!

"Where am i ?" Y/N asked lowering her dagger

"Youre in Middle Earth of course not far away from The Shire!"said Pippin matter-of-factly.

"𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ? 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?" she thought

"Im Frodo Baggins. This is Samwise Gamgee , Merry Brandybuck and Pippin Took" said Frodo "Whats your name?"

"Uhh.. Im Y/N Y/L/N. Where are you headed to?" Y/N asked even tho she knew everything that was going to happen and where they were off to.

"Were off to Bree. Do you wanna come with us?" Asked Frodo

"Y-yea sure thanks" said Y/N still unsure how she ended up there but not a second later Sam pulled Frodo back and said "Mr.Frodo why are you inviting her?!She could be dangerous!" Sam thought he was was quiet but Y/N could hear him from a mile away "She seems lost Sam. Im sure she isnt that bad and she doesnt seem dangerous.Plus we will meet Gandalf at the Prancing Pony." "𝑜ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡" Y/N thought while Frodo countinued " He wouldnt let anything bad happen to us" Sam just looked at him and went to Merry and Pippin who were looking at the vegetables they had.Frodo then said "Come on guys we have to keep moving dont want any black riders to attack us again"
and everyone started walking "𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠.. 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠" Y/N tried to remember who the black riders were "𝑁𝑎𝑧𝑔𝑢̂𝑙!" Y/N remembered everything but Pippin broke her out of her thoughts

"Whats your name?" Pippin asked while smiling at Y/N

"𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒r?" Y/N thought. She looked down at Pippin smiled and said "Y/N"

They just continued chatting until they heard a noise.

Words : 448

Authors Note: I know Merrys and Pippins names are Meriadoc and Peregrin but i wanted to introduce them as their nicknames :)