Chapter 5

The gate crashed down on the gatekeeper as four Ringwraiths ride into Bree

The gate crashed down on the gatekeeper as four Ringwraiths ride into Bree. The four Ringwraiths fly down the empty streets.

The front door flies open.The Ringwraiths rush into The Prancing Pony with their swords as the man (whom Y/N find out they call him)Butterbur hid behind his bar trembling and sweating in horror. The four Ringwraiths slide into the Hobbits room. They raised their swords above the beds and started stabbing the sleeping Hobbits.The Ringwraiths step away from the beds when one of them pulls a blanket only to reveal nothing but a shredded pillow.The Ringwraiths shriek in rage as another shredded pillow is revealed.

-

Sam , Merry and Pippin quickly woke up. They have been sleeping in Striders bed while Strider and Y/N were sitting by the window. Y/N told him and Frodo everything and they said they will help her finding a way back home which made her a little upset. As long as she missed home she didnt wanna go back.

"What are they?" asked Frodo "They were once men.." Strider said while quickly glancing at Frodo and looking back out the window "Great Kings of men.Then Sauron the deceiver gave them the Nine Rings Of Power. Blinded by their greed they took them without question,one by one falling into darkness and now they are slaves to his will" Strider finished as him and Y/N looked out the window as the Ringwraiths galloped down the street. Strider looks back at Hobbits and Y/N and says "They are the Nazgûl, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead. At all time they feel the presence of the ring...drawn to the power of the one...They will never stop hunting you."

~Time skip-

Strider , Pippin , Y/N , Merry , Frodo and Sam were walking through an overgrown forest.Sam was leading a horse named Bill who was laden with supplies."Where are you taking us?" Frodo asked Strider "Into the wild" Strider answered simply. Frodo watched Strider uneasily as he went off into the cover of the trees. "How do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?" Sam whispered while walking next to Y/N. Over the few days Sam and Y/N started talking and quickly became friends now he trusted her. "We have no choice but to trust him" said Frodo "But where is he leading us?" asked Sam a little bit louder this time. "To Rivendell Master Gamgee." Sam and Y/N looked excited "Did you hear that Bill? Rivendell!! Were going to see the Elves!" Sam said to the horse