Chapter 15

It was the day the fellowship was leaving

              It was the day the fellowship was leaving. Aerin and Y/N talked a few days ago and Aerin wasnt mad at her anymore.Everyone was standing before the gate. Lord Elrond and his daughter Arwen were standing with some other elves. Ithil and Aerin were standing alone  looking at Y/N. Y/N kept getting more anxious and anxious , not only because she was leaving to a deadly quest, but also because she wasnt back home.

Ithil and Aerin were like parents when their child is leaving for a field trip. They made sure Y/N had her daggers, her sword , her bow , clothes and many other things. A part of Y/N didnt want to leave because she would be leaving her friend but she promised Frodo.

Aerin was looking at Y/N teary-eyed and Ithil kept comforting her. Y/N would never admit but she hoped they would get together while she was gone. Aragorn was looking at Arwen who was crying , she didnt want Aragorn to leave.

Suddenly the fellowship stared moving and Y/N took one last glance at her friends before leaving.

-

They were on their way to Mordor and Y/N was walking alone, when someone started walking next to her.It was Legolas. "Hello" Y/N said smiling at him "Hello Lady Y/N" Legolas said smiling back at Y/N. Her cheeks turned red and she said "No need to call me lady, just Y/N" Legolas nodded "I have a question ,which of course you dont need to answer if youre uncomfortable , but why did you want to come on the quest"

Y/N thought for a second "Well when i first met Frodo i promised him i would follow him and help him with his burden.And Aragorn told me that when the quest is done he will help me get back home" Y/N stopped Oh my god ,oh my god ,why did i say that ,he isnt supposed to know, calm down Y/N just make something up.

Legolas's eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What do you mean help you get back home?" he asked "Well i live with my parents in a forest and the path is dangerous especially in times like these , so he promised me when this is all over he would take me back home"

"So you have hope that one day all this will be over?" Legolas asked while looking at Y/N. She looked at him and "Of course i do, you always need a little hope for everything" Legolas smiled at her remark and nodded.