Chapter 8

-With Sam and Strider-

Sam and Strider were in the dark forest searching for Athelas.Strider saw a small , white flowered plant.He dropped to one knee , carefully pulling it from the ground.Suddenly he freezes as  a sword blade touches his neck. 

"What is this? A Ranger caught of his guard?" 
Strider slowly looks up

             -Back to Frodo and the others-

Frodo is breathing hard , desperately ill. Y/N slowly stands up when she sees Strider approaching them with a woman.

"Frodo, Im Arwen...I have come here to help you.Lasto Beth nin, tolo Dan ngalad.(Hear my voice, come back to the light)." Frodos eyes close and everyone starts panicking "Who is she?" asks Pippin "Frodo?" calls out the elven woman "Shes an elf" Sam answers Pippins question.

"Hes fading...Hes not going to last.We must get him to my father" Says the Elven woman while Strider grabs Frodo and puts him on the horse the woman came with. "I have been looking for you for two days" says the woman "Where are you taking him?" yells Sam but they just ignore him "There are five wraiths behind you. Where the other four are , i do not know" "Dartho guin Berian..rych le ad tolthathon.(Stay with the Hobbits.I'll send horses for you)" Said Strider

"Hon mabathon.Rochoh ellint im.(I'll take him.Im the faster rider) " Said the She-Elf as Strider clamps his hand over hers "Andelu I ven(The road is too dangerous)." Says Strider "Frodo fir.Ae anthradon I hir , tur gwaith nin beriatha hon. (If i can cross the river, the power of my people will protect him) . "What are they saying?" Asks Pippin while Y/N just shrugged. The She-Elf grabs Striders hand looking deep into his eyes and says "I do not fear them"

The She-Elf mounts her horse and Strider says "Arwen..Ride hard...dont look back" Arwen looks down at Strider as she supports Frodo with one hand "Noro Lim Asfoloth!Noro lim (Ride fast Asfoloth! Ride fast!)" Arwen yells.Asfoloth springs away , bearing Arwen and Frodo into the night. "What are you doing? Those wraiths are still out there!" Sam yells while Y/N just stands there trying to process everything.

                  -With Arwen and Frodo-

                  The white horse charges through a pine forest.The Ringwraiths close behind.Suddenly 2 Ringwraiths emerge from the trees behind.2 more Ringwraiths slide in from different directions to join the chase. Arwen grits her teeth and urges her horse to ride faster.

The white horse speeds out of the pine trees. The 4 Ringwraiths close behind.Out of nowhere 2 more Ringwraiths start galloping down the hillside. 3 more Ringwraiths enter the chase from different directions.All 9 Ringwraiths chasing Arwen and Frodo "Noro Lim Asfoloth !" yells Arwen