Chapter 21

The fellowship stepped into a wide room filled with a soft light

           The fellowship stepped into a wide room filled with a soft light.The walls were green and silver, the roof was gold which made the room even more perfect than it was.Celeborn stepped forward , and Lady Galadriel next to him. Celeborn's hair was long and silver , his face gravy and beautiful. Galadriel next to him had long golden hair , and she was more beautiful than words can describe.Her white dress shining in the soft light.

"Nine there are , yet ten there were set out from Rivendell .Tell me where is Gandalf , for i much desire to speak with him." Celeborn said , looking sternly at the fellowship.

Frodo softly looked at Galadriel, who was quietly standing next to Celeborn.

"He has fallen into shadow" Galadriel said looking at Aragorn "The Quest stand upon the edge of a knife . Stray but little and it will fail , to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the company is true" Galadriel said now settling her eyes on Sam and Y/N.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are very weary with sorrow and much toil.Tonight you will sleep in peace" Lady Galadriel spoke.

-

Gimli, Legolas, Y/N, Merry , Pippin and Sam are in a pavilion among the trees near the fountain. Merry , Pippin , Sam , Gimli were laying in there soft beds. Legolas standing not to far away , his back turned to them, Y/N sat against a rock next to Sam, Aragorn sitting not to far , Boromir distanced himself away from the group deciding he wanted to be alone for a little while. And Frodo was nowhere to be seen.

A Olorin i yaresse( Olorin ,who once was)
Mentaner i Numeherui... ( sent by the Lords of the West)
Tirien i Romenori ( to guard the lands of the East)
Maiarion i Oiosaila..(wisest of all Maiar..)
Mama elye etevanne... ( what drove you to leave...)
Norie i melanelye? ( that which you loved?)

Suddenly Legolas spoke up "A lament for Gandalf."

"What do they say about him?" Y/N asked softly as moonlight shined on her face.

Then Legolas turned to her "I have not the heart to tell you. For me the grief is still too near"

Legolas's POV:

The elves were having a lament for Gandalf. Nothing felt real since the incident. No one spoke a word , in respect for Gandalf. The only thing you can hear was the waterfall and the fountain near everyone.

"A lament for Gandalf" I finally spoke up

"What do they say about him?" A voice sounded behind me and i immediately knew who it belonged to. As i turned around , she was already looking at me. Moonlight shined up her perfect face. And her beautiful eyes, which he could get lost in. She was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Our eye contact made me forget about all the bad things.

"I have not the heart to tell you. For me the grief is still to near." I said and she just hummed ,looking off into the distance.
-

A/N : Sorry that this is such a short chapter, i promise the last one will be longer! Hope you enjoyed reading , bye💗 Also sorry if the song lyrics aren't right i found it on google lol

Words: 546