Chapter 10

After talking with Lord Elrond and Gandalf Y/N found herself in a libraryIt was big with tons and tons of books

           After talking with Lord Elrond and Gandalf Y/N found herself in a libraryIt was big with tons and tons of books.There were Elves sitting at tables reading books or just walking around the library..She picked up a book about elves.There were some parts she didnt understand because they were in elvish.After reading some books she went to eat dinner.

At dinner were Merry , Pippin , Aragorn , Gandalf and Arwen. Y/N sat next to Arwen and they got along quite well.After dinner she went back to her chamber as the Elves would call it.When she entered there was a night gown on her.She changed into it and fell asleep.

Maddy, Nina, Luke, Boonie and Y/N were at school they currently had P.E. Luke went off with some of his to play football.Nina was waiting for Y/N and Maddy to get ready when Boonie came in.She had been ignoring Maddy and Y/N for some days. Why? They had no idea

Maddys and Y/Ns friends Rose and Anna wanted to ask Boonie why she was avoiding Y/N and Boonie. "Boonie" said Rose "Yea?" answered Boonie

"Why have you been avoiding Y/N and Maddy?" asked Anna

"What? Im not"

"You are. You've been avoiding us for days. If there is a problem tell us, dont talk about us behind our backs" said Y/N "Yeah , i dont know what that friend of yours Marina told you but whatever it is , it is not true" Maddy said backing up Y/N

"The reason i've been avoiding you is because i thought you guys were mad at me" Y/N looked at Boonie confused and said "Why would we be mad at you?" "I dont know" Boonie said quickly , going to the bathroom with her clothes to change.

"I think shes going to cry" Maddy said feeling bad about what she said. Y/N just shrugged when suddenly there was screaming and white light around her.

Y/N quickly woke up and sat up in her bed while panting "What a dream" she thought.There was knocking at the door and Y/N yelled "Come in!" The door opened and there stood Aerin.

"Good morning Y/N heres your dress for the day. By the way Frodo is awake. Later today after lunch will be held the council meeting. You are invited by Lord Elrond" Aerin said

"Oh alright , thank you" Y/N said . Aerin nodded and left the room. Y/N got up went to the bathroom and washed her face. She went to her closet where were some dresses the maids left her. She picked the one Aerin just left her. It was a long silver dress and it was tied around the waist.

Y/N brushed her hair and was about to go to dinner when she remembered "Frodo!" she yelled and ran out of her room

Y/N brushed her hair and was about to go to dinner when she remembered "Frodo!" she yelled and ran out of her room. As she was running she saw Sam going somewhere. She hoped it was Frodos chamber. "Sam! Wait!"

"Oh hello Lady Y/N.I was going to visit Frodo do you wanna come with me?" Sam asked. Y/N smiled and said "Sam i swear you read my mind. I was just about to ask you the same thing"

Sam smiled and said "Well come on then, we dont wanna keep Frodo waiting" They walked to Frodos chamber and when they came in Gandalf was already there. Sam immediately ran over to Frodo "Frodo!Frodo!Bless you! Youre awake!" and Y/N ran up to Frodo and hugged him "Oh thanks Goodness youre awake!"

"Sam has hardly left your side.And Y/N here kept asking questions non-stop" Gandalf said while smiling "We were worried about you
. Werent we Mr.Gandalf?" Sam said

"By the skills of Lord Elrond you're beginning to mend." Lord Elrond steps up to Frodo "Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins" Frodo sat up and looked at Lord Elrond in awe. "You have found your way to the last homely house east of the sea. The elves of Imladris have dwelt within this valley for three thousand years tho few of my kin remain" said Lord Elrond

-

Sam, Frodo and Y/N were walking around Rivendell.Suddenly the voices of Merry and Pippin can be heard as they run up to him and throw their arms around him. "Frodo! Frodo!" yelled Merry. Sam and Y/N looked past Frodo and smiled.Frodo turned around and saw "Bilbo!" he yelled. Sam , Y/N , Merry and Pippin left Frodo alone with Bilbo to talk.