Chapter 7

They heard the Ringwraiths screeching "Go!" Y/N yelled

                They heard the Ringwraiths screeching "Go!" Y/N yelled.Everyone immediately got up and started running cluthing their swords.Frodo , Sam ,Merry, Pippin and Y/N run into a ruined base of an ancient tower. The Hobbits and Y/N stand back-to-back waiting for the attack. One by one the Five Ringwraiths appear brandishing their gleaming swords , as they move slowly towards the Hobbits.

"Back you devils!" yelled Sam as he rushed forward with a cry.He swings his sword at the Ringwraith who blocks the attack with his sword. Sams blade shattered and the Ringwraith lashed him out wish his fist sending Sam flying

. Y/N yelled and went to attack the Ringwraith. It was about to attack her but she moved away and attempted to slice his arm. It screeched and Y/N did it again. But that didnt last long. Soon enough she was sent flying into a wall as her sword flew out her hand.Merry and Pippin who were overcome with terror, throw themselves flat on the ground.The Ringwraiths close in on Frodo.

Frodo shuts his eyes as he pulls out the ring out of his pocket. The Ringwraiths screech with excitement. Frodo couldnt resist anymore,  he put the ring on his finger and disappeared. 

"No!" Yell Sam and Y/N at the same time

Frodo finds himself in a weird twilight world..he looks upon the Ringwraiths , now visible in their true appearance. Five Ghouls dressed in long grey robes, with white hair and ruthless faces.The Witch King extends his hand forward for the ring.Frodo , reaching for the ring on his finger as if  by the pull of the ring he slides to the ground , unable to pull his hand away.The Witch King snarls and springs forward stabbing Frodo in the shoulder with a sword.Frodo winces as the tip of the sword sinks into his shoulder.

           -Back to the normal world-

Suddenly , Strider charges at the Ringwraiths , wielding his sword in one hand , a flaming torch in the other. Frodo appeared back in the normal world and Sam and Y/N  rushed over to him  "Frodo!" yelled Sam horrified.As the Ringwraiths behind them were on fire , screeching and running away. "Mr Frodo!" yelled Sam while panicking as Strider came next to him and Y/N. Strider kneeled before Frodo . He snatched up The Witch Kings sword staring at the long , thin blade and it started vanishing slowly as Strider threw it on the ground.

"Help him Strider!" yelled Y/N "He was stabbed my a Morgul blade." says Strider "Do something" says Sam panicking "This is beyond my skill to heal.He needs Elvish medicine." Strider says as he lifts Frodo on his shoulders while Y/N went to Merry and Pippin to help them up.

-

Strider is jogging with Y/N at his side while carrying and allied Frodo on his back. Merry , Pippin and Sam running behind them to keep up. They were carrying flaming torches for protection. "Hurry!" Strider yelled "We are six days from Rivendell! He'll never make it!" yells Sam as Frodo groans and starts yelling "Gandalf!"

They stoppped a while ago where Bilbo was captured by trolls. Frodos eyes slowly flickering open , red-rimmed , his face beamed with sweat. "Is he going to die?" asked Pippin as Strider looked out in the darkness. "No he is passing into the shadow world, he will soon become a wraith like them." Then they heard a distant cry from a Ringwraith. "They're close" says Merry with fear in his voice. Frodo suddenly gasped in pain

"Sam do you know the Athelas plant?" "They healed Kili with that" Y/N thought. Strider asks Sam as Sams just looks at him blankly and asks "Athelas?" "Kingsfoil" Strider says "Kingsfoil.Aye.Its a weed." Answers Sam "It may help slow the poisoning! Hurry!"Said Strider.Strider and Sam went running off in the forest in the search of the Athelas plant. Y/N kneeled next to Frodo.She felt bad for him.When she put her hand on his forhead he was hot like burning alive.