Fighting Corruption! Finding Out The Truth!

About three days have passed since Christopher had died, and Will along with his siblings were settling in their mom's house still. They had all worked together to get everything packed up, set up and somewhat organized. As he looked around the house, he realized the place was a little bit bigger compared to Christopher's. He did start to leave his room much more often than he did since his talk..or rather rant with his friend Gwen, and his mom. He decided to go to school today despite how upset he was still. He couldn't stay in the house forever after all. It wasn't good for him otherwise.

He started to walk down the street as he usually did, hands in his pockets, head down and not saying anything. He didn't really know what to say anyway no matter what he tried. Once he reached the school and entered, the curly haired boy walked straight to his locker and went to put things away and take things he thought he'd need for the day. He was so focused on that, that he ignored most of the world around him. He was just so angry and frustrated that he didn't know what he was doing. But he could slightly see people stare at him now and again mumbling about him. However, it was Cruiser who was the only one who walked up to him. "Yo Richardson!" He called out to Will.

Will though tried to just continue with his day so he didn't do something he'd regret later. "Not now Cruiser. Just leave me alone." He said trying to keep himself composed.

Cruiser didn't listen to what he said and stood behind him. "C'mon dude I just want to ta-"

Before he could say anything, Will grabbed the wrist that was on his shoulder, yanked it off and grabbed his shirt, yanking then slamming him into the lockers so loud, the crash sounds echoed throughout the school. Once the other students heard that, everyone stared, shocked with some slight gasps and whispers of "holy shit." "Cruiser just got served in a fight....."

Cruiser didn't fight back this time. Which was unusual because normally, he'd get angry and try to fight back with wild punches and kicks being swung in every direction. Instead, he just let this happen to him and stared at Will. "There....that feels better right?" He asked him as he reached for his wallet and showed him a picture of him and a man wearing a military uniform. "Look your dad just died.....I know how that feels....I lost my father too...as a child.... I'm sorry man...." He told the boy holding him up to the lockers. "I just wanted to be here for you. I'm sorry."

Will set him down looking down. He was silent for about ten seconds before he spoke again. "Yeah me too...." He then walked away from Cruiser and saw his friends. He walked to them and sat down against the wall. They all looked at him showing sympathy for their friend in need. "You guys..... thanks." He said knowing exactly what they were trying to do.

Johnny placed a hand on Will's shoulder and stood above him. "You've been there for us. Now it's our turn for once you crazy bastard." He told him compassionately.

Charles sat next to Will being sure to stay somewhat close to him. "Yeah man. It's about time you took the day off from your tough guy routine. Be vulnerable today." He said trying to sound somewhat wise.

Cornelius took a look away from his book to support his best friend. "If anyone deserves the time to get the proper rest for being our personal body guard from the chaotic environment around us, it's you. We can be your support unit for you to let your emotional woes out and be superior above you." He said with his usual ramble.

Paul rolled his eyes hearing the smartest kid in school just complicate what they all meant to do. "Dude. Just say you're here for him and move on. Don't make it an essay for once." He slightly joked to help lighten up the mood a little. He heard Will slightly chuckle at his joke. "Well at least we got a small laugh outta you." He told their curly haired friend feeling better about how they were helping.