A Shocking Appearance!

Richard Fisk's screams of rage could be heard through the night. A week has passed since Spider-Man defeated Criosis, and it has made the young Fisk boy angry. So much so that he was transforming into his reptile form, slashing at everything he could see with his lizard claws. "HOW CAN WE BE LETTING THIS WALL CRAWLING WORM CONSTANTLY DEFEAT OUR FORCES?!" He screams out in frustration. "HE'S JUST A ONE MAN!" He added on before feeling a hand on his shoulder.

Wilson looked at his son with sympathy in his eyes. "I understand how angry you are my son. After all, it was that blasted Spider-Man that did this to you. However, giving in to your rate will transform you into this thing. I promise to help you find a cure, but you must be patient. Please my son.....just trust me." He said, feeling shame in his words.

Richard grit his teeth, trying to calm down. Soon enough, his human features started to come back to him. But he was still fairly angry. "Do you even have a plan for defeating him? Because I can't stand him ruining what we have worked so hard for....to get this far, this close to our goals and-"

"I do have a plan. However, it is not a new foe for him to face." Fisk interrupted, knowing what Richard was about to say. He was right. They were close, but they were getting delayed by this new hero.

"Then what is it? What can you possibly have now? A spider slayer? One of yours made into a trained assassin?" Richard guessed, trying to gauge a response.

Fisk shook his head at each guess. "No my son. Sometimes, the best answers require going a little....old school." He says while picking up his phone, dialing a number while his business cell phone was silent for the moment. He heard the individual answer and a smirk spread across his face. "Electro..... it's Fisk.....I have something I need assistance with from you....come and meet me in my lab." He says over the phone.

About an hour and a half later, in Fisk's lab, the electrically powered supervillain zapped his way in, being sneaky about how he moved. Once he saw Fisk, he scowled at him before zipping his way toward Fisk. "You better have a good reason for calling me. Otherwise I'll fry you where you stand!" He threatened, sparks of electricity flying off of his hands.

Fisk stared at Electro, clearly unintimidated by such a vague threat. "Your empty threats mean nothing to me. Not with what I am about to offer you." He told Electro boldly, standing tall against him. He then could see just how patiently Electro was waiting, floating near him with his electricity. "How would you like a chance to destroy Spider-Man?"

"Spider-Man? Didn't he refuse to show his face for like.... sixteen years?" Electro asked, clearly not believing any of this. After all, he was there the day Spider-Man quit.

"Not this new one. The one that's been causing trouble to my empire." Fisk explained, showing videos of Spider-Man swinging through the city and stopping crimes or Fisk's Fists.

Electro stares at the video, seeing just how agile the newbie was, how strong he was, and how he used his abilities. "Huh.... better than the original..... probably more annoying if I had to guess." Electro stated, having seen all he needed to see.

"So you see Electro, I need him out of my way, and I figured...who better to eliminate the arachnid than one of the men who's fought against the original before." Fisk says, his cane set on the ground and his hands wrapped around the top of his cane. "I'll even give you an upgrade to your powers. You can be even more powerful than you've ever been....only in exchange for destroying Spider-Man." He extends a hand towards the electric powered villain. "Do we have a deal?"

Electro stared at Fisk's hand, tempted to shake it. He wanted this power, he wanted to take out at least one Spider-Man. However, he wasn't sure if he should go through with it. Not because he was done being a criminal, but because he knew that working for Fisk could lead to him being the used any time he wished. Plus, how would he know if he was even going to get a real power up or not? "I want to see what you got to offer me." Electro finally said, hoping Fisk will understand.

Fisk retracted his hand, placing it back on top of his cane. "Of course. You want to see if I can give you the power boost I promised." He said calmly, showing that he wasn't going to back out of this. He then moved out of the way, showing a large chamber with what appeared to be electricity. "It can make your powers four times more powerful, twice as fast, and it will hardly drain you of energy.....and you could even absorb more electricity than you could ever handle now." He told Electro.

The supervillain could sense the power in that machine. It was insane just how much electrical energy was inside of it, and yet, he was there seeing it, feeling the power within it. It was then that he was able to believe it. He knew that this machine would be more than enough for him. "You do drive a hard bargain.....but...you've got yourself a deal." The two villains shook hands, coming to an agreement with this.

After several minutes, Electro was in the machine, waiting for the power up he deserved...or rather what he felt he deserved. He soon felt a surge of electricity flow into his body, absorbing it with ease. He didn't groan in pain, he grit his teeth and smiled, because he could feel himself getting more powerful, more dangerous. "Yes.... yes I feel it! I'm getting even more powerful than I have ever felt in my entire life!" He shouted out, noticing that Fisk's calculations were correct. But he didn't feel he should stop there. He could get even more powerful.

Back outside, Wilson was watching Electro's power up procedure. He felt a surge of pride in seeing his plan come to fruition. Though if he was being honest with himself, he felt annoyed that he had to go through so much trouble just for a new Spider-Man. But it had to be done. He saw everything go according to plan. Now, it was a matter of stopping giving Electro any more power. "That's enough. Turn it off." Fisk ordered a scientist, who complied without question. However, the machine didn't stop. "What are you waiting for? I said to stop!" He shouted with frustration.

The scientist in charge of the procedure was frantically trying to do everything he could to turn it off, but to no avail. "I-I can't! It's not turning off! I don't know what's happening!" He shouted while struggling with figuring out why the machine wasn't turning off.

Fisk soon realized exactly what was going on. It wasn't from their end, it was because Electro was forcing it to stay on, and absorbing more power. "Electro found out how to keep it on....."

Back inside the machine, Max Dillon continued to absorb every ounce of electricity into his body, feeling far stronger than Fisk ever said possible. He was able to absorb all this electricity, and not feel like he was going to explode from having too much electricity. Slowly, he felt his normal skin turn from the pale color to a light blue, his skin feeling more charged and filled with electrical energy. "I can feel myself getting...... extremely powerful! Unlimited power....in my body!" He proclaimed before the machine ran out of power. Not that it mattered to him, since he was finally finished. He could feel the power flowing through him...every blood cell, every vein, every part of him felt super charged. "This is more than enough Fisk....I'll get this job done for you." He said before bolting out, bursting through the ceiling effortlessly. Soon enough was the day...... Spider-Man would get fried.....

(Editor's note: shorter chapter but needed. A basic jist of a more powerful classic villain. Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)