The Sound Of Victory! Meet Doctor Shultz

In the mayor's underground offices, where he kept most of his police force, Fisk was sitting at his desk, crushing an older helmet, anger in his eyes. "Yet another day goes by where Spider-Man is not only seen as a hero, but is foiling my plans..... there must be a way to get rid of this wall crawling worm out of the way and out of my life once and for all!" He yelled out in anger and frustration. After everything that happened with his forces gathering weapons, his son being infected by the dangerous super soldier serum, and of course, the web slinger constantly foiling his other plans that were being distracted by the enemies that he himself was gathering. He then saw that Richard Fisk was looking calmly at a news article on his tablet. "How are you not as frustrated as I am?! After what happened to you because of him and you're not upset with him?!" He asked trying to not snap.

The son of the mayor simply looked up at him with a simple smile. A smile that told Wilson that he knew something. That he had a plan of some sort. "It drives me mad. However, I may have found a way to eliminate our bug problem..... once and for all." He answered his father while sliding his tablet over to Fisk.

Wilson caught the tablet with his index finger, staring at what his son was talking about. When he saw it, the male sees a man in his late 30's to 40's with some devices on his wall. Dr. Holland Shultz, professor of Soundwave's, noise cancellation and all things sound related. A man that no one wanted to hire given his methods being rather frightening. Most frightening in the therapy world, where he wanted to sell his equipment. However after multiple rejections, seemed like he was willing to do anything for his work to be respected and used for whatever was needed. As Fisk read on, he smirked seeing how useful this man could be. Picking up the phone, he dials the number for the sound expert, ready to call. It didn't take long for him to get a response. "I would like to meet you. There's something that I wish to see from you tonight....."

At around 10:04 pm, Fisk was finishing up signing paperwork for the city. He had heard that Dr. Shultz would be here tonight, though wouldn't say what time. So it was best to get the work out of the way now while he waited. However, not long after finishing his last paperwork to sign, he heard a noise, and since there was very little light in the room currently, it wasn't a good sign. He looked around frantically, hearing the sounds of what appeared to be a figure walking on the walls. What made it even stranger was the noises started to get louder and louder until it finally got a little louder little by little. At last, it became more clear what the noise was. The sound of a beast roaring became a little closer to Fisk a little bit at a time. "Richard....? Is that you....?" He asked trying to get a feel for whatever the noise was. Or rather, the exact source of the noise. Unfortunately, all he got in return was a louder pitched growl. What made it even more strange and terrifying was that he couldn't see what it was that was growling. He just could tell based on the sounds that it was getting closer. Soon Wilson heard the beast get closer as it snarled and jumped at him. "SON!" He screamed out with some fear in his voice.

After that scream, the sound slowly fades away as if it never existed in the first place. Soon enough, the lights turned on and a small floating disk was in front of him. Upon closer inspection, it had a large speaker in the very center of it. "You see Mr. Fisk, soundwaves can trick the brain into thinking something is there based on specific sounds." A voice called out as he stepped into the light. He then extended his hand out to the mayor himself with a clever smile on his face. "Dr. Holland Shultz. Professional Sound Doctor. I apologize for tricking you the way I did. I only needed to show you my work." He told him honestly while shaking his hand.

Fisk shook his hand back with a grin on his face. "I suppose I shall allow it this one time. Especially since you have shown just how ingenious your technology truly is. However, I must ask if you have any other methods that would be able to....destroy things?" He then asked him with intrigue.