Charge! Rage Of The Rhino!

After Scorpion was brought into justice thanks to the web head, Wilson Fisk was a little annoyed at his next experiment's defeat. Especially since it was so easy in comparison to the last few foes he fought. But he could chalk this up as yet another test that went the way he wanted it to. Plus, it seemed to be that Fisk and his men were slowly starting to make their own comeback. Armed with more forces and some extra weapons, Even a small upgrade for their armor. Nothing too heavy, but enough to still protect themselves. But for Fisk, that wasn't the top priority right now.  What WAS his priority was focusing on getting more supervillains to aide him in his conquest plans. He still had two candidates left, both of which seemed very able to handle the web head given the right abilities. "Two down....two to go....." He mumbled while staring at the final two.

Richard though, didn't feel as confident as his father did. Least of all in those two candidates that were available. Not only did they constantly get defeated by the web spinning superhero, but with the other two failed tests as far as he was concerned. Not a single one could defeat this hero, yet he was expecting one of them to? How could he believe in this to actually work? With those constant losses and defeats so far. "How are you still so sure this will work? How are you still so sure that one of them will get rid of our pest problem?" He asked his father, hoping for a better answer than the last one.

All Wilson did for a moment though, was stare at his frustrated son. Though he couldn't blame him, he didn't give much information yet. All he knew so far was that he was testing their serum and making supervillains. So far it added more for Fisk and his police force to spread further along New York with a few minor upgrades! "You see my son, to prepare for your plans, you must truly understand your enemy. That means seeing exactly what he is capable of..... and finding ways to counter them." He stated simply before looking back at both his subjects.

Both Drake Swarnsin and Aaron Vinzent, the final two elite soldiers in Fisk's Fists most elite squad showed how nervous they were. However, only Drake started to feel a little less afraid of the situation in front of him. After seeing the power Scorpion had, and how unstoppable Terrainia appeared to be, the male began to wonder if he could have that kind of power. He even had a plan for what he would obtain for new power. He takes his first few steps towards Fisk, his nerves slowly fading as he did, and prepared for what he was to say. "Mayor Fisk sir. It is my turn to try your little experiment out." He stated, trying to get to the point.

Wilson stared at the man who walked toward him. What he showed was admiration for the man. He was scared, Fisk knew that, but he was willing to face them to gain power. The risks were high, but it didn't matter to him. He stood up, seeing the man's height was just below his chin, his body skinny and almost like that of a skeleton. But he was more courageous than his partner. He gives Drake a respectful smile. "I accept. What is it you wish? Octopus? Power suit?"

"The power of the rhino." Drake said before his boss could make any more guesses. Even Richard was impressed by his choice. "My whole life, I've been a scrawny wimp. It's about time I got to be bigger than my opponent for once. Show them my power." He added on with determination in both his voice and his eyes. "Johnathan had an excellent point, but he was missing something. The size while keeping the speed and power. Something that's a little bit of Terrainia, but more...scorpion esque." He explained in detail as he thought about what kind of strength he'd have as a giant rhino man.

Wilson folded his hands together at the thoughts the soldier had. It wasn't a bad idea at all...with this power, Drake would be large with strength, but not slow. Not to mention the horn to boot. Perhaps this would kill the pest that's been interfering as long as they have. For him, this plan was, is, and will be absolutely brilliant. It also helped that this was exactly what he actually wanted. To be large, and strong. But even better would be he would be pretty fast. Hopefully fast enough to squash the bug. After thinking it through in his head for a minute, Fisk went to shake his hand. "Mr. Swarnsin, you've got yourself a deal. You shall have what you desire by the end of the day." He assured the soldier who shook his hand as firm as he could.

An hour later, Drake looked around the lab he was going to gain his new abilities from, amazed by what they had. Even if he had been in here two other times before, he never got this good of a look around before. He then saw scientists get around him, studying his body structure, writing notes and talking about the experiment. Though he didn't understand a word they were saying, he figured this would be a major process to go through. But he didn't care. He had to do this. He had come too far to turn back now. As a scientist asked if he was sure he wanted to go through with this, warning him he may not survive it, Drake turned his attention to the scientist that asked that, a determined look in his eyes. "Let's get started." He said boldly.

Many wires and needles poked into his skin. Many shots were injected into his bloodstream, and more notes were taken. The head scientist studying how he was doing so far. "the stuff we're injecting in you is to hopefully give you a chance to survive. Given your size, there's a chance this could fail and you could die. This will hopefully give you a chance to survive. Though we haven't had the chance to experiment with it yet-"

"Consider me your first test subject for this." Drake interrupted bluntly. He then felt himself being put in the same tank as the previous two, facing everyone that was helping with this super soldier project. He then saw several more needles headed towards him, each with the super soldier serum within them. As the needles pierced his skin, he could feel his very blood start to burn within his body. Soon it was also his muscles aching and then burn. Though from what the scientists could tell, this was several times worse than any of the last two.

The head scientist begins to write in his notes, getting details on everything that was happening so far. "As I thought. We had to put in several times the amount of the serum in him for it to have an effect. Not only because of his size, but because of the power he wanted as a whole. It was bound to be a lot for his physiology to be able to handle at once. If he was a bigger person, his survival probability would be at least a good 70%. But with his size now, he has less than a 10% chance to even come close to surviving...." He explained as he heard Drake screaming in agony.

Back with Drake, who was in his knees, screaming in agony, he held onto his skin, practically squeezing it to feel something other than the pain inside of his body. The only thing that kept him going was his desire to get Spider-Man for Fisk. He didn't care about anything else but that right now. Not even the agonizing hellish pain he was feeling right now. But slowly, he felt every muscle in his body start to expand and grow to a size he never dreamed possible. Then his body began to grow to unbelievable heights, as the tank could barely contain him, and he continued to get stronger, and a little taller. But he could still feel like his entire body was on fire. Surprising the scientist with how he was surviving, Drake pressed his hand on the glass, majorly cracking it without trying to use his strength. As he started to stand up again, a large rhinosaurus horn emerged on his forehead. For the final part of his transformation, Drake's skin began to turn grey like that of a real rhino's, slowly becoming tougher than it ever was before. As he stepped out of the tube, the now Rhino man takes large, massive steps that left footprints upon the ground he walked on. With a newfound confidence, he stepped towards Fisk with a smirk on his face. "let's see the web head kick me around now...."

(Editor's note: trying to take a new concept of familiar villains while also adding new ones! Gotta give our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man some familiarity and differences! Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)