fuck you...

Asher's pov:
I don't want them to go if they go they will get hurt they know that but there still going although they will only be gone for a hour I'm not sure I will be ok, what if they don't want me anymore and they decide to get rid of me find someone else who wants me, good luck to them 'no one ever what's the broken ones' that's what Kelly used to say at my old place that was before she killed herself.

"ma' I don't want you going out cant you and dad stay ill be good I promise, just please don't get in a car please?" I begged, I knew they would say no but I still want to give it a shot

"ASHER THIS SILLY GAME OF YOURES NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP IVE HAD IT IM SENDING YOU AWAY" my adoptive mum(Chelsea) yelled...wait what she's sending me away... she doesn't want me anymore.

"Chelsea..." my 'father'(Dane) said but he knew not to argue with her, they would most likely talk about this later tonight into he will bow down to her and do what she wants that's always how its been so I knew better then to beg to him it would only hurt him more if I tried to convince him so I just gave up with dad but I would try with mum

"m-Chelsea what do you mean you a-are sending me away, you cant do that t-to me please don't" I stuttered I haven't stuttered in so long why, now why when she's sending me away.

"...im sorry son but you need help, go pack you're stuff please Asher and go to bed you leave tomorrow morning at seven"

Wow that bitch didn't even look me in the eyes when she told me this I cant believe it I fucked up again for fuck sake I can never do anything right can I, I know I'm crying but I can't control it its like walking up to the world and yelling at it to stop turning you know its inevitable so why bother its better to just let it happen and hope for you're impotent death. I go up to my room and slam the door as loud as I would allow myself, sadly that's not really loud as loud noises scare the shit out of me so yeah, anyway I went to my cupboard and dug through it till I found one of my old suitcases from the only ever trip I've went on and I started packing, I don't know how long I'm going to be there for so naturally I packed all of the need to have's. I packed at least twenty pairs of over shirts and three undershirts also threw in two of my hoddies my favorite one that belonged to my real dad before he died and my second favorite that I got at a concert, I then packed four pairs of track pants and eleven pairs of pants, I put in twenty pairs of boxers, and five pairs of socks and then I went over to my bathroom and got out my toothbrush and paste, special soaps that smell of bubblegum, two boxes of my hair diy as I might want to change my hair well I'm gone so I picked a dark blue one and a lilac purple well getting that decided to grab my shampoo and conditioner, on my way out of my bathroom I spotted a little green pouch tapped just up on top of my door frame, I grabbed that to, you know just incase. When I got back in my room I put all that in my bag hiding the green pouch under everything in the little slit that separate's the clothing and the actual protection of the bag. after that I went and picked out my favorite pair of shoes and just some casual shoes that ill where tomorrow, so I put my favorite pair in may bag and closed it up. I didn't put my phone in because I've never had any use for it no one what's to me friends with the alt gay boy whos real parents are dead.

Its time for me to face the parents I want one more try to convince them to not send me away so I walked down to the living room

"mum, dad" I nodded to then before sitting down on the couch and looking Chelsea right inn the eyes "can we talk"

"sun I don't think you should be up at this time you're flights scheduled to leave early in the morning" dad muttered

"dad shush I want to talk to Chelsea not you, there's no point trying to convince you, you do whatever she wants" I said coldly not even bothering to look into that direction.

"Dane go up ill be there in ten minuets' love" she said smiling sweetly at my 'father' before he go up and left it was quiet until he was no longer in hearing range into which we looked to each other before I even opened my mouth 'mother' spat "you are not changing my mind Asher"

"mother listen to me before you speak please"

"no that's finale now go to bed ill be there to wake you at five-thirty to get ready now bed" she had her final word so that's me done for I huffed as I got of the couch and run up to my room going straight to my bed laying down and crying myself to sleep, why douse my life have to be fucking cruddy.

that's all my loves ending this page at 960 words holly wow that's a lot anyway I hope you in joy and tell me what you think bye now my loves<<33