Something is wrong with Harry.

~ Asher's POV~

Harry wanted to know me. Out of all people he wanted to know me.

"Do you have any siblings?" Harry asked me softly. I shook my head no an bit my lip to stop myself from crying, I don't have a family and he just reminded me of that. "Oh, was that a sensitive topic baby boy? I didn't mean to bring up the wrong subject" Harry rushed out looking apologetically at me.

"M'sorry, I can't t-talk about this" I apologised as a tear slipped from my eye as I thought about the fact that I don't have any family. Harry's hand reached out and softly wiped the tear away from my face, he had a sad look on his face and I couldn't tell if it was pity or not.

"Don't apologise, i should be the one to apologise. Im sorry I upset you I just wanted to get to know you more and I didn't know this was a sensitive topic" Harry apologised, and explained why he was sorry. He made me feel slightly better about the situation as though in time I could become closer with the people in this household and maybe see them as my family.

"It's f-fine. Do you h-have a favourite movie?" I asked him a question to try change the topic. Harry looked relieved and smiled at me, he then moved his hand from my face and breathed out before answering me.

"Yes, my favourite movie is the Bridge to Terabithia, it has been since I was a little kid. I also love the book." Harry looked so happy in this moment it made me smile. "What about you, do you have a favourite movie or book?" Harry asked, looking hopeful that I would answer.

"My favourite m-movie is Bambi, a-and my favourite b-book is Soul." I took a minute to answer Harry but that's because I really had to think about it. I know I haven't watched many movies but I do read quite a bit so I really had to think it through and make sure I was positive on my answer.

"Oh yeah, what's the book about?" Harry looked interested and he seemed like he genuinely wanted to know.

"it's t-the story of L-Lavinia and Julia H-Huntington, and about h-how they feel t-the tortures of p-passion unspent. Cold logic t-tells them that the deaths of t-their tormentors will bring them p-peace. Separated by a h-hundred years, two Huntington w-women face the same decision." I explained slightly.

"That sounds intriguing, well I'm going to leave you with the information I gave you before, ah dinner is in about an hour so don't be late" Harry started of strong then mumbled the last part about the dinner but I still understood him. I smiled slightly at him and starting going back to my room. On my way up the stairs I got to thinking about everything that's happened today, like arriving at this new house, meeting all these seemingly caring and amazing attractive men, having an argument, breaking down, fixing the issue, having a conversation with the man in charge about something and I don't understand why he wants me to know this stuff, then I talk to another one of the really attractive men and he seems interested in my life but brings up a a sensitive topic and then he seems to act awkwardly when letting me walk away and now I'm in my room overthinking everything. I don't understand why this is all happening, I know I'm a screw up and I know I will screw up these amazing and kind people who have went out of there way to take me in and I'm just going to ruin there happiness and there lives. They will get rid of me just as fast as Chelsea and Dane did. I can't let myself get attached anymore I need to distance myself or they are going to get me attached and then leave me, and abandon me just like everyone else. I won't let myself get attached. Two loud bangs on my doorframe snapped me out of my mind only for me to find out that I have been staring at me bed ever since I got back up to my room and it was now time for food, but I'm not particularly hungry and don't really feel like socialising with everyone else.

"It's dinner time" the person said from the doorway before walking away, It took me a couple of minutes before I started to walk down the stairs and when I got to the kitchen I found everyone waiting for me.

"M'sorry for b-being so l-long" I mumbled and then sat down, I watched as everyone was served a plate of food, noticing how Harry had less then the rest but didn't know why so I didn't say anything about it. Because of everything that has went on today I'm really not in the mood to eat, so I just poked around the plate until I heard a throat being cleared I looked up to see Peter staring at me.

"What's wrong Bub?" Peter asked after a while, I didn't want to admit that I was trying to close myself off from everyone so I just looked away. I felt hands gently grab my chin and force me to look up. "Bub you need to eat, please" Peter told me in a gentle tone, he looked disappointed and upset. I nodded and started to chew at a small amount of food. That's when i looked and noticed that Harry had only eaten the carrots and the broccoli off his plate and had completely ignored the chicken leg, I don't think I was the only one who had noticed either.

"Harry, eat some of the chicken please" Dylan's voice sounded throughout the room. Harry looked up at him and his eyes where brimmed with tears.

"I... I just can't at the moment. The calories is just I'm not due for a binge" His voice sounded panicked and broken. And just in this moment, it clicked, Harry has Bulimia.

Hey guys that's all for this part so leave your thoughts throughout the story and I luv you all. Have a nice night/day and make sure you eat, sleep and drink plenty of water. Bye my little elf's <3.