unpacking, and questions.

^ starting room for Alex ^

ASHERS POV:

After Ethan left to go down stairs I looked up and saw how plain my room was, it was so white it was starting to hurt my eyes. I sighed knowing that unless I fuck up horribly I was going to be there for a long time so I may as well make myself feel more safe bye making this my room not just a room I'm staying it, I hope they don't mind to much but this just isn't my style. I walked over to my suit case which was sitting beside my bed, when I was next to the suitcase I carefully put it on it's back and started to unpack it, dreading that I didn't have anything to decorate it with.

> 1 hour later <

I finished unpacking my stuff like 20 minuets ago and still no-one has come to get me I'm bored and want to ask some questions. I decided that I would go down to them and ask, I just hope they don't get mad at me I don't want to upset anyone when I've only been here for a couple of hours that would be horrid. I made my way down the stairs try to be as loud as I could so they knew I was coming although I knew that I wasn't being to loud becouse I just am never as loud as I think I am so when i got to the door way that is in between the kitchen and the loungeroom i knocked on the wall to let them know that i was there. The first person to react was Matt, although I'm not surprised he is in charge of the house for an reason.

"Asher, i thought Ethan asked you to wait till someone came to get you" Matthew half asked half stated, although bye the end of him speaking everyone was looking at me, my hands slowly creped up to my neck and i started to scratch at it due to well everyone staring at me.

"w-well he d-did but I just w-wanted to, uhh never mind m' s-sorry i w-will just go back to m-my room" I mumbled looking away although as i went to walk away my hand got grabbed and pulled away from my neck softly as the person who grabbed my hand tugged me into his chest

"Don't go kitten it's fine and you're here now lets talk about some things and I'm sure you had some questions bub" Dylan's gruff voice softly spoke into my ear.

~ alrighty I have been gone for so long, haha yeahhh that sucks but its ok I'm going to try update more often, I'm so sorry my little elf's bye <3 ~

459 words