the house

~Asher's pov~

I've been awake for about 20 minutes now and I've just finished breakfast, I've already showed and got ready for the day, I think I look pretty dope, for someone who's getting sent away. 

"ASHER HURRY UP OR YOU ARE GONNA MISS YOUR FUCKING PLANE, for fuck sakes this kids a problem" my 'mother' yelled at me from down stairs, my bags already in the car 'dad' put it in there last night 

"coming" I muttered, as I jumped down the last couple stairs

"just hurry up and get in the car" 

"yes 'sir'" I rolled my eyes a I got it the car if I just don't focus on the fact that I'm in a car I should be fine, my 'parents' got in the front seats and started driving the way of the airport, we got there with 15 minuets till my plane was meant to get there, so I jumped out of the car and grabbed my shit.

"see ya I guess, have fun with out me will ya" I mumbled running of to catch my plane, when i get there, they said someone will be waiting for me, so yay no chance of me running of i guess ill have to figure something else out, but whatever i got on the plane and went to find my seat, i had b'3, once i found my seat i very politely asked the woman who i would be sat with if i could get through to my seat, she stood up and moved out of the way so i could sit next to her, when i had sat she did the same, and sat next to me and went back to reading her magazine. I decided that i would go to sleep till the plane arrived to where i was going. 

~time skip brought to you buy a pan kid with Covid~

I woke up to the plane landing just great im about to meet someone whos gonna think im week as all hell, yay. waited for the nice lady next to me to hope up first, but when i saw her struggling with her luggage, i decided to help her so i hopped out of my seat, and grabbed her stuff down for her , she thanked me then practicly run of the plane, kinda wired but whatever. I got my stuff down and the got of the plane. The second i was of the plane i started stressing i didnt know what the person who was picking me up looked like, all of a sudden a tall handsome man with bleached blond hair where his dark brown almost black roots where showing throgh and his electric blue eyes, was walking towords me i felt oddly submissive to this guy dame he must be the guy here to pick me up. 

"are you Asher?" the strangly hot man asked in a husky yet calm voice

"y-yes thats me" i stuttered out looking away

"I'm Matthew, you can call me Matt though" he said looking down at me, fuck i felt like a midge next to him i could feel my cheeks heating up

~Matts Pov~

This kids so small compared to me, and so cute when he stuttered before i wanted nothing more the to hold him and tell him that everything would be ok, to assure him that everyone would love him, and that's something I'm sure of he's adorable, and I'm sure he's going to be the sweetest thing ever, I have this need to protect him like he is a little kid, but I also want him to submit to me completely. Oh god this is going to be interesting.

"come on kid we got to get going, the others are going to want us home by lunch" I whispered sweetly to him he looks absolutely terrified and confused 

"o-ok, coming" he mumbled looking at his feet and went to pickup his stuff, but I grabbed it first "hm?" he hummed looking up at me confused

"come on hunny I'm not gonna risk you getting hurt ill carry it for you Asher" I looked at him as I said this only to watch him look away as fast as he could, we will have to train him not to do that. although I have a feeling its not going to be as easy as I think. when we got to the car I put his bag in the back of the car, I took my car not the company car I want him to feel safe.

"so Asher, I spoke to who I can only assume is you're mum, I think her name was Chelsea" I soften my voice I want him to open up to me

"s-she's not my m-mother...she's m-my caregiver" he mumbled still refusing to look me, but i want to know more his caregiver literally told me nothing about him except the fact that he acts like a kid sometimes, and that he's very different. 

"so why'd she send you here did she tell you why" I wonder if there's something she didn't tell me

"...s-she was sick of d-dealing with m-my a...abonnement issues...and...I-I'm not her kid so s-she douse not care as long a-as she gets the payment for taking a kid in from an a-adoption centre s-she's happy" his amazing forest green eyes welled with tears as he struggled to get his sentence out. I pulled over to the side of the road, then I put my hand on the inside of his thigh and rubbed my hand up and down.

"oh hunny no, don't cry its ok sweetie, look you will have me and the guys to be there for you I'm sure you will love them, you guys will get along I'm sure of it" I tried my hardest to calm him down. once I knew he was ok again I decided it was ok to start driving again were only about 15 minutes away now.

"s-sorry" he mumbled looking out the window as he said it

~TW mentions of depression, self harm and attempts~

"its fine sweetie, I don't want to upset you but Chelsea also said something about you having depression, I need to ask you a few questions about that if that's ok" I looked at him though my peripheral vision he looked shocked but he slowly nodded, must of known I was looking at him.

"ok, so do you have any medication you need to take?"

"n-no, not anymore"

"have you ever self harmed in the past?"

"...y-yes"

"do you still?"

"s-sometimes when I'm scared o-or hurting" we pulled up to the house but I messaged the boys to stay inside for now

"...where" the demanding tone a bit to dominant in my voice

"o-on my t-thighs a-and....my a-arms" he refused to look at me while saying this and his hand was shaking so i put my hand on top of his to stop it

"ok sweetie one last question ok"

"o-ok Matt" I smiled at him kindly, it was the first time he's used my name.

"have you ever tried to comment suicide?" I say as softly as I can, all he did was nod his head and look at his feet 

"ok sweetie lets go meet everyone" I say removing my hand from on top of his and hoping out of the car knowing ill tell the others about him later so they can look over him for me.

~heyyyyyy so i have Covid ahah so ill try getting more updates out, but i really hope you like this chapter, itss hella long the story coming to 1243 words not couting this little part down here so wow, anyway tell me what yall think and if  you want me to add anything i will, anyway byeeeeee~

1300 words