New adjustments.

~Asher's pov~

The sun hitting my eyes from the open curtain's slowly brought me out of my sleep which I can say I'm actually happy about, sleep has never been easy for me I have nightmares and am troubled by them a lot. Sitting up and looking around I am reminded that my family ditched me and I now live in a house full of random people, just great. There was quite talking outside my door but I couldn't make out what was actually being said, I roll over so the sun was away from my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but someone knocks on my door.
" go a-away" I mumbled, but of course not the door opens and Dylan steps inside.
"Come on Hun, it's time for you to get up" Dylan's softly coaxed walking over to me and pulling me up so I was sitting upright,
"W-who where you t-talking to outside my d-door?" I questioned sighing at myself as I stumbled over my words.
"It was just Harry, he is waiting downstairs for you with everyone else. Its time for breakfast so come on down and we can start. I wouldn't worry about changing or anything by the way everyone else is just in what they slept in" Dylan explained before turning on his heals and walking out of the room. I didn't want to be rude and make them wait so I got up, went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face before walking down to the kitchen and dinning room area where everyone was waiting for me so that they could start breakfast. I sat down next to Dylan and Peter with Harry and Ethan across from me and Matt at the head of the table once again, in the middle of the table was a plate with pancakes, bacon, egg, toast and a few boxes of cereal to chose from along with 2 different juice's and a bottle of milk. I grabbed a box of cereal and pored and small amount into a bowl for me as I wasn't really in the mood to take a long time down here, but as I went to put the box back Peter grabbed it off of me and pored some more into my bowl before grabbing the milk and poring some into my bowl as well. Peter gave me a soft smile then went back to his own plate of food leaving me with a small blush on my face.

~time skip brought to you by you're lovely author~

After breakfast I went to walk of to my room but I was stopped by someone grabbing hold of my shoulder, and turning me to face them it was Harry.

"did y-you need something h-harry?" I asked in almost a whisper.

"no, baby boy. I didn't really need anything, although I was just hoping you might want to spend some time with the other's and I today" Harry looked nervous to ask this of me and I know I'm going to feel bad about this but I need to keep my distance, because I know they will get rid of me soon just like everyone else has and I cant take being abandoned again.

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just want to be l-left alone right now s-sorry." I apologized before turning back around and practically running out of the room, of to my temporary room. Once in the safety of my own room I was able to breath again now that I knew I was alone, I sat down on the floor in the middle of the room and just thought about everything and nothing.

~Harrys POV~

Asher was in such a hurry to get away from us that it actually kinda hurt my feelings but it was kind of understandable he really knows nothing about us and he is learning stuff about himself that he never would of known if he hadn't come here most likely. Although he is avoiding all of us I cant help but find him so cute, his reactions to the smallest of things is so cute like when Peter helped him this morning and he got all blushy every single one of us at the table was swooning over him. I know Peter has like claimed him and none of us even care, like you think we would get upset that our boyfriend is like in love with this guy we all just met but no, we are all kind of infatuated with this new little boy who needs us to help him and we know we are going to try our best to help him and show him what love is like. I walked into the kitchen where everyone still was, as they where cleaning up the mess that was made from breakfast. Peter looked up when I entered and immediately looked for Asher.

"He went to his room sorry, babe." I informed Peter, he was the one who wanted to ask Asher originally but I asked him if I could because I wanted Asher to know that we all want to get to know him. I saw the look of disappointment on everyone's faces and slight worry on Matts and Dylan's although we all know what's happening as we have all went through this transition into the house before and we understand wanting to avoid being around everyone. we all moved into the lounge room and sat down on the couches

"do you think he will be like how Peter was when he first came?" Ethan asked and even though he wasn't here when Peter came we all know the stories of each others transition time into the house. Peter and I just shrugged, where as Matt and Dylan both answered with an 'I don't know' and 'maybe' its hard to have someone new around out of all of use Peter was the first to come, then me, Ethan and now Asher. Dylan turned on a movie and we all sat in silence and watched it, well except for Matt who got up and headed towards where the bedrooms where so one can assume he is going to check on our little boy.

~Matts pov~

It's always risky when we get new kids into the house, for 1 we don't know how they will react when they find out about the relationship between all of us and secondly we don't know how much attention one could need or if they are a possible flight risk although so far Asher just seems pretty timid and it doesn't seem like he is going to run but you never know. so when Dylan puts on a movie for everyone I get up and head off the Asher's room. knocking on the door I heard no response although I'm not surprised as Dylan said that Asher wasn't so willing to come out or talk much this morning, so instead of waiting even longer I opened the door and walked in, scanning the room and noticing how bare it is I made a mental note to take him shopping for decorations for his room. I then focus on the adorable sight in fount of me Asher was tucked into his bed, half asleep with his thumb in his mouth and he was babbling to himself although I couldn't tell what he was saying it was still cute.

"aw, hunny we don't suck our thumbs that's yucky" I cooed softly at him, he looked up at me while sitting himself up right, seemingly surprised and then he takes his thumb out of his mouth and his face lit up to bright red looking very cute.

"...I-its not like t-that, I wasn't doing t-that. p-please don't be m-mad at me" Alex rushed out, stumbling over his words slightly but seemingly out of the headspace his was in just moments ago.

"why would I be mad darlin?" I questioned, concern evident in my voice as I don't understand why he reacted that way.

"b-because it's wrong a-nd m-messed up for m-me to act s-silly like tha-this" Alex stumbled over his words once again, this response to me was messed up and just sad.

"did you do the research on what little space, like I asked?" I asked Asher and he just nodded his head. "so do you understand what it is?" I asked once again only getting a nod of the head. "ok darlin, are you aware that you are a little?" I asked and by the shock on Asher's face and the way he shook his head so fast made me sure that he didn't know this. I pulled Asher forward and into my lap so that he was straddling me, and just smiled softly at him. Asher's face went red and he hid his face in my neck.

"n-no I isn't" Asher mumbled into my shoulder, unknowingly slipping into his headspace so instead of mentioning it I just rocked us back and forth until I felt his breathing even out and his body relax signifying that he was sleeping. I carefully put him back onto his bed, tucking him in and kissing his forehead before walking out and back down to everyone else.

"is everything ok?" Dylan asked, I knew I had been gone for a while by the fact that the movie was almost over.

"yeah, he was slipping into little space when I went in there at first but seemed to snap right out of it when he noticed me, so I talked to him for a bit and when I noticed him slipping again I just rocked him back and forward in my lap until he fell asleep, he is sleeping right now" I informed everyone of what happened in his room with a bright smile while thinking about the amazing boy upstairs before joining the rest of my boys on the couches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my little-elves, how are you all? I hope you are great. sorry I was gone for so long school has been crazy but I wanted to get something to you all so here we are. don't tell on me but I did this instead of the homework I should of been doing lol. anyway comments fill my heart with joy so please leave some and have a lovely day/night and don't forget to eat, sleep and drink lots of water love yall bye <3.