twenty questions but shorter.

Hey y'all I'm probs gonna publish a couple of chapters this week as I have covid and tested positive for it this morning so I'm not really gonna do anything this week apart from be stuck in my room at home. haha anyways lets gooo.

~Asher's pov~

After Peter had apologized, we just sat there quietly after a few minuets Matt clears his throat bring attention to himself before he speaks.

"Asher hunny, would you mind staying here with Peter for a bit while I go check on the others please?" Matt asked his hand running up and down my back again as though to avoid me freaking out. I just nodded my head as I didn't feel like talking to much. I feel myself get lifted up, only then had I realised I was sitting in Matts lap.

"did you want to sit on you're own or would you like to be held still?" Matt asked almost in a whisper, I took me a few seconds to process that he was talking to me. after a few seconds of thinking I had decided that I had liked Matt holding me and that for some reason it made me feel really calm. I looked at Peter and saw that he didn't seem annoyed that Matt had asked and didn't seem like he was going to argue with Matt so I think it would be ok.

"u-uh could I p-possible be held p-please" I mumbled quietly my face bursting into flames as I realised I just asked to be in someone's lap. Before I could start to overthink my choice Matt hands me down to Peter who carefully places me down in front of him, confusing me for a couple of seconds before he chuckles softly.

"I will hold you in a sec bub, I just wanted to know how you want to be sitting. like do you want to face me with you're legs around me or do you want to lean you're back against me?" Peter questions me as if he was talking about food or something. My face heats up again, he is being so casual about me sitting in his lap even though we just meet.

"f-facing you" I rush out slightly embarrassed about everything. Without saying anything else Peter stands up and walks over to my bed and sits on it, leaning against the headboard. I didn't know what to do so I kind of just stayed where Peter had put me before after a few seconds Peter must of gathered my confusion because he motioned for me to come over to him. I walked over to my bed and sat in front of Peter still confused, not even a couple of seconds after I sat down Peter picked me up and put me down in his lap so that I was facing him once again causing my face to become bright red. I hid my face in Peters chest causing him to chuckle again.

"aw bub don't hide away, why don't we talk?" Peter suggested, his hands finding its way to rest on my thighs. I nodded, looking up at him before an idea came to my mind.

"we c-could play 10 q-questions, its the same a-as 20 questions b-but a shorter v-version" I suggested a game I used to play back at home when I was in school.

"sure we can, did you want me to ask the first question?" Peter looks excited as he offers to ask the first question. I simply just nod my head.

"ok hmm, what's you're favorite colour?" Peter starts of simple, reliving any stress I had that his questions would be to personal.

"dark purple, w-what's you're favorite animal?" I jumped around excitedly as I answered him before calming down slightly and asking my first question.

"mm, don't jump like that bub" Peter instructs his hands gripping my thighs tightly as though to re-ensure his command. After a couple seconds Peter starts to talk again "my favorite animal would be whales, I like them because there amazing animals" Peter explains his reason behind his choice, although I'm not sure why I wouldn't tell his it was weird that would be rude plus Whales are a unpopular choice but they are very beautiful animals.