rules and research.

Hi babes, how are you all. I hope you are good and healthy. my covid isn't as bad as it was the first time but I'm still struggling with talking. enough about me though. I hope you enjoy. <3

~Asher's POV~

hearing muffled voices around me got me really confused. 'what is going on, whys it so loud. it douse not sound like I'm alone right now. who else is here with me right now. I was just trying to sleep.' my thoughts raced with questions trying to remember what was going on, and then it hit me. I was at the home for boys the place that was meant to fix me. I had got in an augment with Peter something else happened evolving Matt and Dylan and then Peter came and apologized to me about blowing up and we got to talking while I was cuddling him and then I went for a nap with Peter and that's about it I guess so who else was here and why where they here I was fine with Peter. After I finished Jogging my memory I paid attention to the convo happening around me.

"why can't you just let him sleep? he looks so cuteeeee" a voice I can recognize as Peters wined.

"because Amore he needs to get up and eat something and so do you. he also needs to talk to Matt and Dylan still." a tired sounding voice said, this guy must of been sleeping or something prior to this convocation with Peter.

"fine, let me get him up then we will meet y'all down there." Peter grunted out at the voice that I don't know well enough to identify without seeing the person yet.

"little one, you need to get up now. its time to get some food in you're tummy come one" Peter whispers to me while carefully shaking me as though to wake me, which to be honestly would of worked if I wasn't already awake. I didn't feel like talking as much anymore so I just opened my eyes and nodded giving Peter a small yet shy smile to let him know I had heard what he said.

"aw bub are you no longer feeling chatty, that's ok how's about we go down to dinner then and you can sit next to me, ill keep you safe." Peter keeps his tone soft as he offers to look after me during dinner time. I nod and hop off of my bed and walk towards the door then wait for Peter there. It only took a couple of seconds for Peter to get up and come over to me he opens the door and holds his hand out for me to take during the walk to the dinning room Peter keeps quiet just pointing out which room belongs to which person as we walk past them. When we reach the dinning room everyone is already seated, this was an issue for two reasons, the first one being they had all chosen there seats already and there where not two seats next to each other for me and peter so we wouldn't be able to sit next to each other. The second one being we where still holding hands and they where all staring at our hands making my face go bright red and I pulled my hand away from Peters shyly.

"m'sorry" I mumble looking at Peter who was giving me a confused look on why I had pulled my hand away from his.

"oh, its ok little one. Looks like there isn't two seats next to each other so we will have to sit separate, which seat would you like?" Peter gave me the option of if I wanted to sit next to Dylan and Harry on one side of the table or is I wanted to sit next to Ethan and Matt who was at the head of the table. I decided I would probably be more calm next to Matt and Ethan as I don't know Harry that well yet so I just pointed to the seat I wanted, Peter gave me a smile and nodded at me before walking to his seat.

"Asher isn't feeling very talkative right now please don't push him" Peter states after I had sat down. I mentality thank him for that and just looked around at everyone else. soon after everyone started to eat. I noticed that Harry had a smaller portion then everyone else did but didn't say anything as to not be rude, due to the day I had I wasn't to hungry something I often struggled with when it came to my issues so I just pushed the pasta around for a while, feeling someone looking at me I looked up and made eye contact with Harry who had appeared to be copying me in the not eating thing. Harry pulled on Peters shirt before mumbling something to him and getting a nod in response, before the message was then passed on to Dylan who then repeated the notion and passed the message onto Matt who then looked at me before his eyes went to Harry.