~not an update~

SHIZZZZZ ive been gone for so long im so so so so sorry im going to try update tonight, schools been crazy

SCHOOL

this bitch like left with no warning and left me alone and my other friends like never come to school, then i find out one of the ones who never come to school has dropped out and the other one is about to drop out like wtf, BUT then one of my friends from my old school moved to my new one so im  not completely alone. AND THEN i got my crushes number ahhhhhhh but we are like just friends. but thats fine, although because of my anxiety ive never spoke to him in person but oh well.

WORK

OMFG dont even get me started these bitches that i work with like fucking grow a pair, IF THERE GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME DO IT TO MY FACE BITCH, YOU WONT FUCKING PUSSYS, like i know you are all envious of me because im better then you (and this isnt my ego speaking this is my test scores and managers) like im younger then most of yall but i get more hours and the same pay, also just because i got a 98% on my coffee test and because im now a bronze been and you only got a 87% douse not mean you can talk shit like bitch stfu you just want to be as good as me.

LOVE YALL, I JUST NEEDED A LITTLE RANT BUT WE ARE GOOD ILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE ELFSSSSSS~~~~~~

BYE  <3