•~chapter ten: clothes shopping~•

The next day, after school, Nezuko was standing outside the school with a friend, waiting for her brother and Kanao.

"I can't wait to invite them!" Nezuko squealed, earning a nod from her friend.

"Is your brother's friend really as pretty as you're describing?" Nezuko's friend asked curiously.

"Oh, you'll see. She's absolutely beautiful, just like a goddess!" Nezuko exclaimed. Then, she saw them.

"They're coming, they're coming!" Nezuko said, pointing at the opening doors of the school.

Tanjiro, Kanao, and Aoi came out of the school's doors.

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko said, smiling and running up to her brother. "I want you to meet my new friend Makomo!"

 "I want you to meet my new friend Makomo!"

Makomo waved hello.

"Hello! You probably know, but I'm Nezuko's brother, Tanjiro." Tanjiro said, bowing.

"This is Aoi," he said, "and this is Kanao."

Tanjiro pointed to Kanao when he said this, and Makomo gasped.

"You're so pretty, Kanao!" Makomo gushed, and Kanao turned pink.

'Thank you,' she wrote.

"I wanted to ask you something, Kanao." Nezuko said, now looking a bit more serious.

'What's that?' Kanao wrote.

"Where do you normally buy your clothes?" Nezuko asked, earning a confused look from her brother.

'I don't know...I don't get out much.' Kanao wrote, now beginning to tremble.

"Wait, so who buys your clothes?" Nezuko asked curiously.

'My older sisters...why?' Kanao wrote.

"Because...we're going clothes shopping!" Nezuko said with a flourish. "And you're coming too, Onii-chan."

"Wait, what?" Tanjiro babbled in confusion. "I don't think girls and boys should be shopping for clothes together!"

"You're coming anyways, Tanjiro." Aoi said, completely on board with this idea.

"You too Aoi?" Tanjiro said in disbelief.

Tanjiro turned towards Kanao. "Do you really want to go shopping with me there, Kanao?"

Kanao thought for a bit. She then nodded quickly.

Tanjiro sighed, knowing that he couldn't get out of this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later, the high schoolers found themselves inside a mall bustling with people.

"Okay, so we're going to help Kanao go clothes shopping...but with a little bit a of a twist." Nezuko said mischievously.

"We're going to turn this outfit choosing into a friendly competition!" Nezuko said.