Chapter 1

Gibson and his crew had been going through the house of Father Hellmon Richely of Saint Thomas More Catholic church in Broken Arrow, after female accounts and Parishioners had accused him of repeated accusations of sexual abuse against children.
They'd also managed to implicate him in the involvement in illegal land grabbing deals.
  Special agent Brady Navarro stood outside talking to the press, when Gibson pulled him aside.
"What do you got?", Navarro breathed.
"Add Child pornography charges to the list, his home office is full of videos starring boys ranging in ages from six to eighteen," Gibson told him.
   Angel walked out of the house with a disgusted look on her face.
"When I was with the OSBI I saw some pretty disgusting stuff, but this really ranks up there with some of most disgusting," Angel said.
Gibson nodded in agreement as the boxes of filth were dollied out through the front door and put into vans.
  The church lawyers began making their way towards them, followed by the press.
The press set up and the attorneys began their usual prattle about how they were still gonna get him off, based on his distinguished years of service to the church and the city.
Gibson lit a cigarette and shook his head, letting out a drag.
Angel told the press that they would have a comment after all the evidence had been brought into headquarters.
Gibson told Gordon and his crew to keep the press and the lawyers out.
Gordon and his people understood and went to work.
   Angel motioned for Gibson to join her on the porch.
Angel showed him the baggies of drugs that they'd just pulled from Richely's bedroom dresser.
"We just pulled these four dime bags from his dresser and end table by the bed," she told him.
"Drug possession, another four charges to the list," Gibson stated letting out another drag.
Angel looked at him for a second.
"What do think of this guy now?", She asked lighting a cigarette.
"Not exactly my idea of a loving Catholic priest," Gibson responded stamping out the cigarette.
   They walked back into house as Special Agent Alex Holt excited the house shaking his head.
They continued to search the house for another hour and headed back to headquarters.
  Angel and Gibson walked into the interrogation room where Richely sat with a cocky grin on his face.
"You're smug aren't you Father?", Gibson asserted.
Leslie leaned in through the room door motioning for them to follow her into the hallway.
"I think you should let two fellow Catholics handle this one," she said pointing over to Berea.
"Two Catholics interrogating a priest, this should be good," Gibson scoffed.
Angel walked out telling them to get in there.
Gibson glared at her.
"It's time to try something different," she said.
   Leslie and Berea sauntered into the room and say down across from him.
Richely smirked at them as they came in and sat down.
Berea glared at him menacingly.
"Wipe the smirk off your freaking face, you're in a lot of trouble!", Berea raged at him pounding his fists on the table.
Richely sat forward in his chair.
"The land was for the church, and the drugs were made by an Irish cartel," Richely said in a low whisper.
"Please, fill us in," Leslie told him.
    Richely evened up in his chair and motioned for them to uncuff him.
"You'll be uncuffed after you give us something to work with," she replied.
  Gibson and the others stood outside watching from the hallway.
"You think they're going to get anything out of him?", Angel asked.
"They're making better headway than we did," Gibson responded.
"I do gotta give them that, how much more do you figure on him giving them, before he lawyers up?", Angel returned.
"He won't lawyer up, he's got too much to lose," Gibson retorted.
   Special Agent Skye Barstow walked up to them, a thumb drive in hand.
"What do you got Barstow?", Gibson asked.
"This land deal was a cover for something else entirely," she told them.
"What do you mean?", angel questioned.
"The first part of land was donated by a man named Hiram Sholley," she responded.
"I know that name, he is supposedly the leader of an Irish cartel," Gibson said.
Gibson glared at her for a moment.
"Last I heard, he turned the cartel over to his son Wolfram," he said pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"That he did, and Wolfram is ten to twenty times worse than his dad was," she responded.
   Gibson glared back at her.
"How so?", He responded taking a sip of coffee.
"His people have been dealing a new designer drug named Purple Haze, it's a mix of Cocaine, Hydrocodone, and Meth, it's called that because of the purple haze it causes in front of the eyes," she said.
"Did the tests come back on the drugs we lifted from the house?", Angel put in as she poured herself a cup.
   Manning walked into the room.
"They tested positive for the drug, had to pull a few strings from the FBI to get the new tests done," Manning told them.
"Sounds like we may have another part to the epidemic that's been hitting the schools around the state," Gibson replied putting his cup on the counter and walking towards the interrogation room.
  Leslie and Berea we're just walking out of the room as he walked up.
"How'd you do in there?", Gibson asserted.
"He sang like a bird, and gave us more names to follow up on," Berea told them.
"Did he say anything more about Sholley?", Gibson asked.
"Easy schoolboy, it turns out that the names of the people he gave us might have a connection to Sholley," Leslie said.
"Good job guys, get out there," Angel told them.
    Leslie and Berea drove out to the church and waited on Noon Mass to conclude.
A female parishioner walked up to them and they identified themselves.
"I'm parishioner Mattingly, how may I help you two?", She asked.
They told her who they were looking for and were told that they'd left on vacation two days before and wouldn't be back for four weeks.
"Do you happen to know where they might have gone?", Berea asked.
"No but, maybe I can help you with whatever you might need," Mattingly said.
"Well maybe you can, it has to do with the land deal the church struck with Hiram Sholley," Leslie said.
  Mattingly slowly eased forward, "I knew it might come to this," she said.
"So, you do know about it," Leslie pushed.
"I was on the board that approved it, we didn't even investigate into how Sholley got the land," she told them.
"Do you have any information from the meetings?", Berea asked.
"I do, I told the board the whole deal stank to me, especially considering what I do for a living," she responded.
   Leslie eased back into a pew, "what do you do for work?", She asked.
"I am contract investigator for the state," Mattingly said.
"If it seemed shady from the beginning, why didn't you look into it anyway?", Leslie put in.
"I tried but, they blocked me with lawyers, and I couldn't get passed them," Mattingly told them.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters.
They told Angel and the others what they had found out.
Gibson looked over at them.
"Get a warrant for the contracts and other files, see if Mattingly will help you read them," Angel said.
   Boyd and Barton glanced up at them for a minute.
"Why not have us hack into the church's contracts and go over them that way?", Boyd asked.
Leslie shook her head,"They have all kinds of technology to block that from happening, it's no good."
"Hello it's called a backdoor, and every kind of technology has one," Barton said.
"And if there isn't one, we can create one and code it to where it can't be traced," Boyd inserted.
   Harrison walked into the office and sat down on the couch.
"I had a case like this when I was with the NPA, and it might not be as easy as it sounds," he said.
"We can do this, and it won't even take that much time, we only need an hour," Boyd pleaded.
Gibson motioned for them to try it.
    Special Agent Shana Radford walked in with Jake.
"The Catholic school just called, the principal wants to speak with us," she told them.
"Tread carefully and get out there," Gibson replied.
"Will do," Radford retorted as they headed out the door.
  The principal greeted them as they walked in and showed them to his office.
"What's going on Father Lee?", Shana asked.
"I am tired of this drug epidemic that's going around, it seems to have chokehold on every school in the country," he said.
The whole thing took an hour and they got tons of information on the drugs coming and going out.
  They headed back to headquarters, to tell the others what they found out