Chapter 21

Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 5:45pm, Gibson walked into his office and sat down, glancing at all the profiling information that Tasha and her crew were going over on the table.
"What do you have so far?", Gibson asked.
Tasha and Samantha glared up at him.
"Long day, tired freaking fate," Tasha breathed.
"How would you all like dinner at Panda Express, my treat?", Gibson asked them.
"We could use a break," Samantha told Tasha looking over at her.
"It's a date," Tasha answered.
    Manning and Walker poked their head's in the office;"you all mind if we tag along, Jimmy John's is getting tiresome," Manning said.
Gibson looked at him for a moment.
"What about Masters?", Gibson asked.
"Oh you mean mister high and mighty, he's not hungry," Manning replied.
"I take it he's a workaholic?", Gibson fired back.
"Takes one to know one, don't it?", Walker joked.
Gibson gave a sly grin and nodded, motioning for them to come on.
   They headed out to Panda Express, trying to dodge the construction.
They got food, drinks and sat down to eat.
Tasha looked out the window next to their table.
"What's wrong Tasha?", Gibson asked.
"We've been being watched since we pulled into the parking lot," Tasha replied pointing out the car across the street.
"I'll handle it," Gibson replied heading for the door.
Tasha grabbed his wrist;"wait, I wanna see where this is going," Tasha replied.
"Okay," Gibson said.
     The car pulled across the street and the two men got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, sauntering up to their table.
"You think you can just take over everything, we're here to defend what's ours," the first man said, grabbing Tasha's arm.
Manning moved to help her, and Gibson backed him off.
Tasha turned swiftly, grabbing the man's Adams apple and headbutting him to the floor.
The other man stepped forward swinging at her face.
Tasha blocked the punch and grabbed the man's balls.
The man let off an agonized scream and fell to the ground.
The first man drew a knife and charged her.
Tasha swiftly stepped off his line of attack throwing her knee into his solar plexus, knocking the breath out of the man.
The dropped the knife and Tasha knocked the man out with a knee to the face.
   Gibson and Walker got up to help the men to their feet.
Gibson glared at the first man hard.
"This wasn't worth the money we got," he said.
"What?", Gibson asked.
"Some guy at the bar upstairs paid us to roust you all, he said you'd think it was funny," He grunted.
"How much did he pay you, could you point him out to us?", Gibson asked.
"He paid us five hundred dollars each, if he's still in there, I can,", he answered.
   They walked up to the bar with the man and pointed them towards a man sitting with three others at the bar.
Gibson told the others to fan out around the bar and he and Walker headed towards the table.
The glared up at them as they walked up;"what do you want fed pigs?", He snarled.
"We don't think your rousting joke was funny," Gibson told him.
"Yeah so what?", The man growled.
"Paying men to roust us is a federal offense, get up and face your medicine," Gibson fired at him.
   The men got up from their spots and glared down at them.
The men all stood over six feet and looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger body builder types.
Gibson and Walker eased forward, getting ready for a fight.
Two of the men eased forward, trying to grab them, they ducked out of the way kicking them in the middle of their back's knocking them to the ground.
The leader grabbed Tasha in a bear hug, trying to crush her arm's.
Tasha quickly slid her head into the man's chin, forcing him to let her go.
She sidekicked him in stomach from the ground hunching him over enough to be able to finish him off with a front snap kick to the face, knocking him out.
Gibson finished one of the men out with a swift kick to the face, knocking him out.
Manning punched the other man in the face as hard as he could, the man fell knocked out to the floor.
They cuffed the men and led them out.
  The owner stopped Gibson on his way out the door.
"Hey thanks for not wrecking the bar, next time you come in, drinks are on me," she told him.
"You're welcome and thanks for not having security interfere," Gibson replied.
"Well, those last two men are on my crew, I have told them not to drink on duty," she responded.
"They're not gonna be into work anymore," Gibson told her, showing her the baggies of Purple Haze he they took off them.
She shook her head watching them take the men in.
    Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 6:15pm, They led the men in and locked them up.
A detective watched as they locked the men up.
"I heard you all had fun with these guys," he said jokingly.
"Fun isn't the first word I have in mind," Gibson replied.
"You gonna interrogate them?", He asked.
"I don't think we'd get anything out of them, right now, maybe later though," Gibson replied.
"You're probably right," he agreed.
     Masters walked in and motioned for them to follow him.
They followed him into the room.
"I was decoding all of this when I found this note," he said showing them.
The note was written in shorthand and read:"next shipment ready next week, and hits the schools on Thursday of that same week, starting with Russell Daugherty, urgent to see Principal Calmas."
   Angel looked at them sharply;"that's where my son goes, I know Principal Calmas," she said.
"You figure we should get to him first?", Gibson asked.
"Her, and it might be an idea," Angel replied.
    Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 6:25pm, Gillian stepped out of her heated pool and walked inside towards the bedroom.
She stripped down and took a quick shower and got dressed.
She walked into her office to find Guillermo sitting across from her desk.
"Spike, what're you doing here?", She asked.
"You know that your brother ain't gonna like you shipping drugs to the school," he responded.
"This was originally his fragging shipment, and we couldn't get it through anywhere else without being busted," she replied.
"What about shipping it to the new spot?", Guillermo replied.
"Might be a better plan, I wouldn't have to pay off that dreadful Principal Calmas," she replied.
   Max walked in and sat down.
"You think I could use the new warehouse for the new shipment?", She asked.
"What the school idea turned out not to be a good plan?", Max fired back.
"Back off the jokes, this is your damned shipment brother," she laughed.
"We'll ship it to the theater instead, the place is ready," Max replied.
     Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 6:45pm, Gibson and Angel stepped into the lobby, motioning for Principal Calmas to follow them to her office.
Angel offered her a seat sat down across from her.
"Martha, how long have you been using the school to filter drugs?", Angel asked her.
"I don't know what you're talking about," she responded leaning forward.
Angel shifted the decoded note across the desk.
Martha read it and leaned back into her chair.
"They approached me about shipments before and I turned them down," she responded.
Manning walked into the room and sat down on the desk.
"Explain the $98,000 deposits in your account for the past two weeks," Manning replied handing her statement copies to her.
"Those are my paychecks," she replied.
    Angel got up from her chair and leaned across the desk.
"Come off it, we know that teachers are about to strike again due to the salaries," Angel snapped at her.
"Okay, Gillian Sholley paid me a couple of times to find places to ship, but I never once used my school to do it," she responded.
They finished up and arrested Principal Calmas for helping Sholley ship drugs.
   Shana watched as they led the Principal to a cell.
"Seeing stuff like this is sad," she said.
"That it is, taken down by the very thing she's taught others to say "no" to, sad," Gibson replied.
They walked over to the coffee room.