Chapter 15

Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 3:30am, Boyd walked into the meeting room and sat down.
"Were you able to hack into the cameras at the school?", Gibson asked.
"It took me a an hour to get through the firewalls the freaking school system set up, but I did," Boyd responded.
"What do you have around the estimated time of death?", Angel asked.
"Well not much, just a couple of cars pulling around that time," Boyd replied.
   Gibson looked at the video for a second, noticing the first car pulling into the lot.
"I know that car, the driver's name is Kidron Stoker he's a hitman for anyone who will hire him, he's known as the highwayman," Gibson replied.
"How do you know him?", A detective asked.
"I helped the FBI bring him down in Japan two years ago," Gibson replied.
"What's he doing out?", The detective asked.
"He escaped from Leavenworth a year ago with a man named Pyle," Boyd replied.
"That's just wonderful, what happened to Pyle?", Gibson questioned.
    Boyd scrolled down on his computer.
"He was killed in a shootout with Georgia police a month ago," Boyd replied pointing to the screen.
Angel stepped outside and lit a cigarette.
Gibson followed suit.
"What're your thoughts on Stoker?", She asked letting out a puff.
"He's pretty slick, mostly managing to get away five minutes ahead of authorities," Gibson replied letting out drag.
"He sounds like Jason Derek Brown," Angel replied.
"Better, he doesn't ever let cameras catch him," Gibson replied.
Angel looked at him for a moment;"does he have CIA training or something, that allows him to beat cameras?", Angel asked letting out a puff.
"Worse, he has World Structure training and is also above genius IQ," Gibson replied.
   Harrison walked out and lit a cigarette.
"You all talking about the pain in the arse known as Kidron Stoker?", Harrison asked as he let out a puff.
"You know about him to?", Gibson asked.
"Son of a gun caused my knee injury when I was in the Corps, I got a medal of honor getting him out," Harrison replied.
"Great so now we got a guy who knows how to dodge cameras, rig explosives, and trick feds," Angel breathed.
"Worse than that he's a genius around computers, he probably designed the firewall program the school uses, it's what he does when he isn't killing people," Harrison replied letting out a puff.
"Do you think we can track him?", Angel asked.
"Not without him turning the tables and tracking us first," Harrison replied letting out a puff.
"Damn, isn't there anything we can do to prevent being tracked?", Angel asked stamping out her cigarette.
    Sholley estate outside of Kicking Bird Golf course Edmond, Oklahoma 3:45am, Sholley walked into his bedroom and shut the door.
He laid down on the bed half asleep.
He turned on the TV and eased further into the bed.
He always had the feeling of being watched since he'd arrived in Edmond, it was near perolizing to him.
It was the reason he stayed awake and alert.
   Grider sat outside by the pool.
He lit a cigarette and stared up at the sky.
His thoughts turned towards what he already knew about Stoker and how dangerous he was with technology, remembering Stoker hacking every federal database to track those who tracked him.
He also remembered Stoker hacking the IRS database and getting the tax information of thousands of people and ripping them out of thousands of dollars, The IRS was still cleaning up after him, although it had been six years since that had happened.
    Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 4:00am, Boyd glanced at the information on his screen about Stoker and let out a breath.
"This guy has done stuff that I could only dream about doing," he told Harrison as he walked into the room.
"Is it possible for us to track him without being detected?", Harrison asked.
Boyd continued scrolling through the information;"it's gonna be really tricky, but I might be able to get something done," he responded.
"Make sure that whatever program you use will take time for him to trace," Harrison replied.
"The best we can offer you timewise is maybe two hours or so from the outset," Barton told him.
Leslie glared at them for a few minutes.
"What about setting up a trace delay program?", She asked.
"A genius like him can set up virus to tare it down in seconds, not doable," Boyd replied.
Leslie shook her head;"there's got to be something we can do."
"Not much of anything at all," Barton said.
    Gibson watched as Tasha worked through the scene photos and other things.
She seemed to work slowly, going over everything she had.
"What do you think?", Gibson asked.
"I don't know, it's really hard to figure out what Sholley's next move is gonna be," she breathed.
"Maybe you should rest for a bit, you look like you've been put through three wringers at once," Gibson told her.
"Says the addicted workaholic," she joked back.
   Gibson walked into the coffee room and poured himself a cup.
Angel walked in after him.
"How's Paul?", Gibson asked.
"He's fine, just wishing that momma and his new uncle could spend time with him," Angel yawned.
Manning walked into the room and sat down with them.
"I guess you all are as tired as I am," Manning yawned.
"Yeah, this case is hard on all of us," Angel said.
   A female detective walked up to their table.
"Special Agent Peace, there's a locker room down the hall if you want to shower and change clothes," she told Angel.
"That sounds heavenly," Angel said.
"Grab your bag from your car and follow me," she responded.
    Angel walked out to her car, grabbed her bag and followed her into the locker room.
Angel looked up at the detective as she was about to leave the room;"thanks detective Cosner," she said.
"Anytime Peace," Cosner replied as she walked out.
Angel shed her clothes, grabbed her stuff and stood in the hot water for what seemed like an hour.
It felt so good on her aching bones and joints.
   Angel got dressed and walked into the coffee room, and poured herself a cup.
She began to wonder how much longer this case was going to drag on.
Gibson walked into the room.
"Patrol 25 just called in, their in a fire fight with two armed men at Edmond Santa Fe, they've got a man down," Gibson told her.
"Let's go," Angel replied.
    The arrived at the school just in time to creep in behind one of the officers.
"You get the four one one?", The officer asked.
"Yeah, two armed men, and one of you is hit," Angel replied firing two shots over the car.
"These guys are really well armed it seems like," Manning stated.
"They're armed with nines, and four AK forty sevens," the officer told them.
   A Swat van pulled into the parking lot.
Angel and Gibson dashed back to talk with the team leader.
"You think we could borrow a couple of M16s?", Angel asked.
"Yeah but, what are you thinking?", She asked.
"Follow us, we're gonna hit their flank and take them down," Angel replied.
   They headed around behind the gunmen and took them down.
Angel and Gibson started going over the two cars.
Gibson pulled several other weapons from the backseat and trunk, along with several rounds of ammunition and grenades.
Angel looked at him for a moment;"where in the hell do you think they got those?", She asked.
"That arm's shipment from Fort Sill that was hit a couple of weeks ago," Gibson replied.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters.