Chapter 18

Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 12:10pm, Angel walked into the main room and glanced over at Tasha, noticing the look on her face.
"You look like hell," she told Tasha.
"I'm going through it, I can't seem to get a good read on this guy," Tasha told her.
"What do you mean?", Angel asked.
"At first I thought he had multiple personalities, then that didn't play out," Tasha said shaking her head.
"Maybe it could go to something else," Angel replied.
"What are you thinking about?", Tasha asked.
"I just don't know, maybe multiple personalities and phobias, and that would explain why he's so particular about who he hires," Angel suggested.
"The personalities would explain the hiring thing, I'm not sure about the phobias though," Tasha replied.
One of Tasha's people looked at her decisively.
"The phobias could explain why he doesn't exactly do his own hiring," the young lady said.
    Tasha eased back for a moment;" Samantha you could be right," she said.
"This also might explain why he puts on the front of having multiple personalities, he's afraid of letting people see the real him," Samantha theorized.
   Angel motioned for Samantha to follow her outside and lit a cigarette.
Samantha stood five feet six inches tall with long blonde hair and brown eyes.
She wore a black pants suit with a black blouse and black flats.
"You're from England, Liverpool I am guessing," Angel stated letting out a puff.
"How did you guess?", Samantha replied.
"I was stationed in Liverpool for three years, what made you join The NPA?", Angel asked letting out a puff.
"I got tired of shifting papers with Interpol and felt like I wasn't using my Doctorates in Criminal, Abnormal, and Family Psychology," Samantha told her.
"How long have you been working with the BAU?", Angel asked.
"It's been five years now, and I love it," Samantha replied.
"You know, our agency is putting together a BAU, and we could use some good people," Angel told her.
"I really appreciate the offer but, I won't do it without Tasha," Samantha replied handing her Tasha's file.
"Dr. Tasha Black, Doctorates in Criminal, Abnormal, and Family Psychology from Oklahoma State University and University of Wisconsin, helped start the Behavioral analysis unit of the NPA," Angel read letting out a puff.
"She's got impressive chops, what would make you think she'd want to leave to come here?", Angel asked.
"She told me that she has been looking for new challenges," Samantha replied.
"I'll talk to her after the case is over," Angel replied.
   They walked back in and were met by Tasha at the door.
She was pulling on her coat.
"It's Gibson, he just left, saying something about seeing a friend," She said.
"He's probably going to see an informant, why are you in such a hurry?", Angel asked.
"He said he was meeting them at Hafer Park," she responded.
   They headed out to Hafer Park and waited in the parking lot.
They watched as Gibson took a slip of paper from a young man and walked back to his car.
Angel met him at his car.
"Meeting with an informant without letting anyone know, big mistake," she told him.
"That young man told me that he wouldn't show up if I had anyone with me, and I did figure on it being a trap," Gibson replied handing over the slip of paper.
"This is the address of Max and his next drug drops, and I did factor in that it could be a trap," Gibson replied.
Angel looked around the park.
"Looks like we came out of this one safe," Angel said.
"Yeah, they're not doing anything on this one," Gibson replied.
    Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 12:15pm, Gillian Sholley switched off the television as Max and his people walked into her office.
"Max, it's good to see you for the first time in years," she greeted hugging him.
"Yes, it seems we have a turf war," Max replied.
"Always just business," Gillian laughed.
"It's how I have stayed ahead of you for so long," Max replied lighting a cigar.
"I have a proposal for you," Gillian replied lighting a cigarette.
  Max eased forward in his chair with a cocky grin.
"What might you be proposing, a combination of forces?", Max guessed.
"You could always read me like a freaking book," Gillian replied letting out a puff.
"It's been years since we've had to do this," Gillian said letting out a puff.
"I hope that maybe you wouldn't mind be teaming up?", Max returned letting out a puff.
   Gillian glanced down at her brother for a moment;"what might I get out of this merger?", She asked letting out a smoke ring.
"More territory and renforcements," Max replied.
Gillian glared at her brother.
"How much is the split?", She asked putting out her cigarette.
"How about seventy/thirty?", Max replied.
"Fifty/fifty, or we count on more freaking bloodshed," Gillian replied.
"Okay fifty/fifty it is, I am growing tired of the bloodshed," Max retorted shaking her hand.
   Gillian and Max walked out to the poolside and sat down.
Max poured himself a drink and sat down.
"Let's talk about this pain in our sides, also known as feds," Gillian said letting her robe drop to the ground and jumping into the pool.
"One piece bathing suit, your modesty is always impressive," Max replied taking a drink of wine.
"It came from mother, she would never let me have a two piece," Gillian replied leaning against the pool wall.
Gillian walked up the stairs and put a towel around her waist and sat down.
   Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 1:05pm, Gibson and the others began planning their raid on the next Max Sholley's next drop.
"This interesting, it looks like we may have a merger between the two Sholley's," Gordon told them.
"How do you figure?", Gibson asserted.
"Grider just sent me a text from Gillian's house, they just shook hands on it," Gordon replied.
"This is just wonderful, there's been blood on our street for too long," a detective added.
"Looks like this raid is going to be the largest one yet," Harrison put in.
   They looked at the map of the drop off point.
It was at Kickingbird golf course just inside the gates.
"How're we gonna do this?", Angel replied.
"We're just gonna have to take them head on," Gibson replied.
Harrison shook his head;"I have friends at the course, they've agreed to let us spread out and do it," he said.
"Alright let's go," Gibson replied.
  Kickingbird golf course Edmond, Oklahoma 2:35pm, Gibson and the others pulled into the back parking lot and spread out.
Gillian Sholley and her brother pulled into the front lot and waited for Garrett and his people to arrive.
"Get ready guys, here comes Garrett," Gibson radioed in.
Garrett and his crew pulled into the and the crews swooped down on them.
Max and Gillian made sure they'd left before the bust went down.
Gibson and the others took everyone else into headquarters.