Chapter 30, Epilogue, and author's note

Chapter 30
    Yukon Police department Yukon, Oklahoma 9:05pm, Gibson looked at Alyson as she walked in and sat down.
"You're out of your jurisdiction aren't you?", Gibson asked.
"I was able to transfer to the Osbi and join their Detective bureau," Alyson Milgard replied.
    Angel poked her head in the door and motioned for Milgard to join her in her office;"thought you were looking to transfer to the GIS," Angel said.
"I am, just figured to make sure I would have to have more credentials first," she responded.
"No need to worry about that, we'll be fine," Angel replied.
   Shana stuck her head into Angel's office.
"What do you got?", Angel asked.
"Motorcycle race track outside of Western Heights, there are reports of trucks pulling into a new warehouse building just inside the gates," Shana replied.
"You're talking about Strictly dirt, I rode there when it was in it's heyday," Walker put in.
"You wanna lead the raid?", Angel fired at him.
"Okay, let's go," Walker replied.
     Strictly dirt motorcycle race track outside of Western Heights Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 9:23pm, They pulled up outside the gates and gathered everyone around.
"Remember these people are heavily armed and ready to defend themselves," Walker began.
"That and their also sitting on tons of flammable chemicals, so don't fire unless fired upon," Gibson put in.
"Head's on a swivel and let's go," Walker told them.
    They opened the gates and dashed up to the building and spread out.
Walker used the ram and they identified themselves and made their way in, weapons drawn.
The firefight began, Gibson glanced around a corner to notice Sholley and Fender piled into a Hummer and took off.
Gibson and Angel dashed out to his car and took off after them.
   The chase lasted until they got into Edmond and pulled in the parking lot of a Sorority.
Sholley drew his gun and kicked the door in.
Stokes and Kirby pulled into the lot and Gibson sent them around to the back.
Two girls came to the back lot and they ushered them down the street.
   Aryn headed upstairs and Max shuffled into the kitchen.
Angel pulled into the lot and headed upstairs after Aryn.
As Angel got up to the top of the stairs and Aryn jumped her.
Angel threw Aryn into the bedroom at the end of the hall.
Aryn drew a knife and lunged towards her.
Angel quickly grabbed her arm, forcing her to stab the tip into the wall.
Aryn punched her in the face, forcing Angel out into the hallway.
    Aryn punched Angel again and was ready to finish her off while she was still down, when Reina dashed around the corner and jumped Aryn, throwing her to the ground.
"Damned strong little one, aren't you?", Aryn scoffed throwing a punch at Reina.
Reina quickly grabbed Aryn's arm and threw her to the ground.
Aryn kicked Reina in the stomach and she didn't even flinch, throwing a knockout blow to Aryn's face.
   Angel put her gun away, and helped Reina cuff and bring Aryn out to Reina's car.
A crash came from the kitchen as Max dashed out and headed right towards the hill outside.
Stokes got off his bike and chased Max up the hill, crossbow drawn and loaded.
Kirby headed around the front of the hill with Walker, while Gibson headed up the side, his weapon drawn.
   Max spotted Gibson scampering up the side and fired three shots at him.
Gibson put his gun away and crept down behind the weeds.
Gibson eased up and Max fired two shots at him.
Gibson grabbed his arm in certain agony and hit the ground.
   Max rushed over to try to finish Gibson off and took a foot in his face.
Max fell to the ground and Gibson tried to turn Max over took an elbow to the face.
They got up and Max landed two quick punches to Gibson's face, knocking him into the picknick table behind them.
    Gibson blocked another punch and threw his palm into Max's face, knocking him to the ground.
Max dabbed blood from the front left of his lower lip, as he struggled to his feet.
He pulled a throwing knife from his pocket and threw it at Gibson, hitting him in the arm.
Gibson fell against the tree behind him, taking the knife from his arm and throwing it to the ground.
    Max threw lefts and rights, knocking him back.
Gibson got tired of taking punches and started fighting back, landing punch after punch and kick after kick.
Max threw two more kicks and a knee into Gibson's stomach and face.
Gibson stayed on his feet long enough to knock Max onto the table.
  Max knocked Gibson to the ground, drawing and shooting Stokes in the chest.
Stokes fired at Max as hit the ground and missed.
He turned to finish Gibson off, when he took a shot to his temple and fell dead.
Gibson struggled to get to his feet with Kirby's help and they walked over to Stokes' lifeless body.
"Too bad that this is where it had to end for Alec, he had so many great plans for when he retired, so many ways he was going to use his money," Kirby said.
"Wealth stays with us a little moment, if at all; only our characters are steadfast, not our gold," Gibson replied lighting a cigarette.
"Euripides, where did you learn that little gym?", Kirby asked.
"I spent time in Rome, even served as a Vatican guard for a year," Gibson replied letting out a puff and handing him a cigarette.
"How's the arm?", Kirby asked lighting up.
"I'll live," Gibson replied as medics patched him up.
    Mercy I-35 hospital room 334 Edmond, Oklahoma 10:12pm, Gibson and Angel walked into the room as Samantha eased up to greet them.
"I saw everything on the Telly, I wish I could have been there," Samantha groaned.
"We're sorry you couldn't be there, but at least you will be back on the job soon," Angel replied.
"You mean?", Samantha replied excitedly.
"Yes, your transfer was approved at 10:15 this morning, you're gonna be the assistant head of our new Behavioral analysis unit," Angel replied as Tasha walked in with Samantha's certificate of acceptance that read;"on this day September 23rd, two thousand and twenty two, Special Agent Samantha Goggins has hereby been appointed to the assistant department head of the unit which is here by headed up by Dr. Natasha Black Guardian Investigative Service."
Tasha handed her her badge and identification.
"Thank you, I am honored to be in the agency," she responded.
"You're welcome Special Agent Goggins, and we'd also like for you to welcome Special Agent Alyson Milgard and Special Agent Tori Carson into your unit," Angel told them.
They shook hands and headed down for coffee.
   Two men made their way up the hall towards Samantha's room.
They took seringes out of their coat's as they approached.
Harrison quickly jumped the first man to the ground and his seringe slid down the floor.
He threw Harrison into wall behind him and drew a knife.
Harrison threw his knee into the man's stomach as fell onto his knife.
The other man surrendered and was taken into headquarters.

                                 Epilogue
    New Guardian Investigative Service headquarters office, Oklahoma City Federal building, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 10:45pm,
  Gibson walked into his new office and sat down, turning around in his chair to watch as people shuffled back and forth.
Gibson walked out of the building, heading towards the nearest blues bar, ordered a drink and sat down at a table.
Samantha walked in and sat down next to him.
"Is this what you consider a date?", She asked.
"No, this is what I consider me telling you I don't date coworkers," Gibson replied lighting a cigarette.
    Gibson finished up and headed back to his place and laid down on the bed.
He hadn't been able to lay down in awhile and it felt awesome.
Angel was delivering the newest unit information on the news.
     November sixteenth twenty-two, Gillian Sholley was convicted of drugmanufacturing, selling and distribution, and also the murders of several different state, local, and federal agents and sentenced to death.
All who are working with her and Max are sentenced to death.
   Guillermo is assassinated as he is being led to his cell.
The assassin is killed while trying to run from the scene.
Kelley blue is arrested for both killings and sentenced to death.
   Gillian Sholley is poisoned by her cellmate and dies inroute to the hospital.
The cellmate is executed soon after.
Her and her brother's remains are cremated and are sent back to Ireland, despite the protests of several Government officials.
   Father Richely is transferred to Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church in Edmond, Oklahoma, where he is made the Head Priest.
Moses Aaron Kirby passes Guardian Investigative Service Academy in Boulder and makes Special Agent in one year, making him the first agent to do that ever.

                            Author's note
   In preparation for this book, I was surprised by the abundance of research material that I came across.
Especially when I was coming up for the notes for it.
I would like to thank God, for his blessings and all.
Also to my wife Mechelle, you keep amazing me with your support of my work and little ideas for plotlines and song lyrics.
My research and editing staffs, you're so awesome.
My friends, family and fan's, I can't wait to see how God continues to bless us all.