Chapter 22

Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 7:00pm, Gillian walked into the meeting room and took her place at the head of the table.
"Those feds are taking a huge chunk out of my business, they just hit my Edmond North lab," a voice from the back of the table piped up.
"Easy Arnow, we do realize that we have snitches amongst us, and are working to find them," Gillian replied lighting a cigarette.
"You're not working freaking fast enough, it's been two months that we've been hearing this excuse!", Dayshon Petit shouted from the middle of the table.
"You all think that the snitches are just within the main head, have you been checking within your own people?", Max chimed in.
   Arnow glared at him for a moment, trying to form an answer in his Canadian brain.
"Family don't snitch on family, that's ludicrous," he responded lighting his pipe.
"As stupid as it sounds family is usually the best place to look, I killed our youngest brother for narkin' on me," Max replied.
  Gillian raised her hand for silence and cleared her throat putting out her cigarette.
The room went silent as she popped the pictures of the new warehouse on the viewer.
"This is the new warehouse and manufacturing house, it's an old movie theater," she began.
"Looks like a ton more than that," Petit replied.
"There's also a casino and money laundering operation," Gillian replied.
Carlton Gresham looked at the pictures of the inside;"I am a little sceptical that this won't peak their interest," Gresham said.
"I am asking you and your crew handle security in casino," Gillian replied.
"Why us?", Gresham asked.
    Grider lit a cigarette and stepped forward;"the last bust took most of the security personnel I had left, and I have no time to replace them," he responded.
"Are we in complete charge, or under Grider?", Gresham returned.
"Tag team, I want Grider to be in charge on our end," Gillian replied.
"Alright, when do we open?", Gresham asked.
"Tomorrow night, and all invited," Max replied.
"Let's go kid," Gresham replied as they walked into the next room to plan.
   They finished up with the meeting and Max and Gillian headed into the planning room.
"How're things going?", Max asked.
"Just fine, is the building ready for us to go out and take a look?", Gresham returned.
"Go for it but be careful, feds could be crawling all over the parking lot," Max warned.
"Will do," Gresham returned taking the keys from Max.
    They headed out to the building, unlocked it , walked in and started going over the place.
Gresham looked over at Grider;"What're you figuring on?", he asked.
"People at the front and back doors of each room, and people in each projection room," Grider replied lighting a cigarette.
"What about the bar?", Gresham asked lighting his pipe.
"Maybe at each door on the outside, no need to freak out bartenders," Grider replied letting out a puff.
"You're right about that," Gresham agreed.
They finished up and headed back to Gillian's estate.
     Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 7:55pm, Gibson walked into his office and sat down.
He glanced at the reports from the people watching the schools and other places.
Tasha walked in and sat down crossing her long legs.
"How are things going on your end?", Gibson asked her.
"Well here's the profile on both Sholley's, it seems they didn't really have a lot in common," Tasha replied.
"What about Richely?", Gibson asked.
"Everything in his profile points to him being framed, We just don't think he did it," Tasha replied.
   Gibson glared at her for a second;"Yeah something didn't sit well with me on the arrest," Gibson replied.
"The personality profile on him just doesn't say Pedophile to us," Tasha replied.
"We've seen things like this before, you know?", Gibson shot at her.
   Special Agent Reagan Hollister put her head in the door.
"What do you have Reagan?", Tasha asked.
"Enough to point to the fact of Richely not doing it," Reagan replied.
"What do you mean?", Gibson asked.
"Latent prints didn't lift very much if any of the man's prints on any of the child porn, and none of the images on his computer were looked up from his IP address," Hollister replied.
"Who did most of the prints belong to?", Gibson asked.
"Only one full set was lifted and they match Stoker," Hollister replied.
"Damn, we arrested the wrong man," Gibson replied stepping towards the backdoor.
   Gibson and Tasha stepped out the door and were met by Angel as she walked up and lit a cigarette.
"What's wrong guys?", She asked noticing the looks on their faces.
"We arrested the wrong guy when we arrested Richely," Gibson replied lighting a cigarette.
  Angel eased back against the wall letting out a drag;"what do you mean?", She asked.
"The prints on the child porn match Stoker not Richely," Tasha replied.
"What about the stuff on his computer," Angel replied letting out a puff.
"It was put on his computer with a different IP address," Tasha replied bumming a cigarette from Angel and lighting up.
"Isn't it possible for someone to have different IP addresses?", Angel asked letting out a puff.
"It's way too rare for that to happen," Reagan said as she walked out.
   They finished up and headed back in.
Angel called Gibson and the others into her office and sat down.
"Who wants to head out to the prison and explain everything to Richely?", Angel asked.
"We still need to turn everything into the attorney general's office," Gibson replied.
"Yeah, who wants to do that?", Angel asked.
"It was my people who headed up the investigation, I'll handle it," Navarro breathed.
"Okay but watch your back, these people might try to stop you," Tasha warned.
"I've got his six," Stokes said as he walked in.
"Harrison and I can help out to," Walker said.
"Do it, go," Angel replied.
     Office of the Oklahoma Attorney General Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 8:34pm, Navarro and the others were met by one the Attorney General's assistants at the door and were welcomed in.
"So, this is all you've got?", She asked.
"Yeah, is it enough to get Richely released?", Navarro asked.
"It is but, there's a lot of people who will be demanding apologies," she told them.
"We will issue whatever apologies you want," Navarro replied.
"Okay, how're things going with catching Stoker?", She asked.
"We have intelligence that he's coming back to renew his passport, and are planning to get him at the airport," Harrison replied.
"Good job guys, and good luck," she said.
"Thanks," Navarro replied.
     Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 8:54pm, Gillian stepped out onto the patio and sat down.
Max walked out and sat down with her.
"Did you redirect whatever shipments we have coming in?", He asked lighting a cigar.
"Yes, I did, don't freaking worry," she assured him.
"Stoker just called me from Geneva and he's coming back to renew his passport," Max told her.
"I want that bungler fragging dead, he's messed up to much!", She boomed throwing her fist's on the glass table.
"Already on it, a flight attendant is onboard his flight with Iocane powder," Max replied.
"Excellent," Gillian replied.
    Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 9:00pm, Gibson and the others watched on the television as Richely was released from prison and was thanking Navarro and the agency for correcting their mistakes.
"I just wish we could have been better," Gibson said.
"Not to worry, we did the right thing, it just took a bit," Angel replied.
They headed out to Othello's for dinner.