t w o

02

Hypothesis; due to this clutzy nature of my living, I will despise pretty boys and greet roommates with my derrière.

You know that thing I said earlier about good luck having mercy on me?

Well, I spoke too soon.

When I found my car, it was already hooked to a tow truck. And some ridiculously tall guy was spitting profanities everywhere.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the fuck is happening here?" I asked, approaching him and the truck with caution.

When he turned around, I got the shock of my life.

Why? Why did I have to meet such a hot guy today? Why?

He combed his fingers through thick jet-black curls and ran his tongue over his lips. I didn't know much about chiseled jawlines or perfect shapes but his eyes. They had no color in them, pure black. And they seemed to suck me in until I was a blubbering, stuttering mess, like my car.

"Er-um-wh-who are you?"

"Er, um, none of your fucking business," he shot back. And just like that, all the oxytocin was killed. The romantic entré music careened to an abrupt stop, and my gushing gaze turned into a burning glare.

Fuck this guy.

"Well, Mr 'none of my fucking business', this is my car," I retorted, going to stand beside my baby in these testing times.

He huffed, then chuckled, staring me right in the eyes like he couldn't believe I was here. I twisted the corners of my lips further down. I hated this guy. It was sealed. Too bad he looked like hot meat.

"You call this a car?"

"You call that a face?" I mimicked his stance and tone. In all truth, considering the way the sun cast orange rays on his dark skin, giving a brand-new definition to the word 'glow', I was lying. Blatantly. And I knew it. But I'd be damned if I let him realize that.

He frowned, eyeing me like prey. I scoffed and turned to the person who was driving the tow truck. "Is there a car shop at this school?"

The guy nodded in response.

"Cool. Please take it there. I'll come to get it later."

Without asking questions, he began towing the car away, and I started walking away from this jerk of a pretty boy.

"Freshman, I see." I spun around on my heel, flipping him both birds and then turning back around.