𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2. | 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 1-𝘌.

Ayanokouji POV.

I slid the door open.

What I saw was something I wasn't expecting at all.

The classroom was actually empty, only 3 people were currently present within the room. On top of that, I counted only 12 seats and tables. Every other class must have had at least 40 seats and tables, why did we only have 12 here?

After standing there like a statue, I realised I was just awkwardly staring at the 3 people whilst standing in the doorway, one of which was Miyuki.

I slowly made my way around the room, passing by Miyuki who sat on the the back row next to the wall, nearest to the back door entry way.

The desks were in two rows of six tables and chairs in each.

I nodded my head slightly with my apathetic expression, greeting Miyuki as she smiled at me slightly and nodded back.

Eventually I reached my seat, it was the one on the back row next to the window. 'This was the good spot right? Internet-Sensei said that this is where the protagonist usually sits.'

I dropped my school bag on the table and sat down. Once seated I took a look around the room again, at the front, there was a boy with short black hair, and a stoic face, kind of similar to mine that was seated right in the middle of the front row. His eyes that of a jet black colour.

To his left, and right in front of me, was a female. She was a pale-skinned girl with wavy black or dark ash hair that goes past her waist, possessing purple eyes. Her hair really resembled... seaweed. Not that it was a bad thing, just interesting.

A minute after I had sat down, a new pair entered the room. A boy of average height and a short girl that seemed way too young to be here. They held hands and looked exhausted. Unlike me, they quickly entered the room and found their seat.

Conveniently, they were sat right next to each other on the first two. The pair had very authentic hair styles and colours.

Shortly after.

Another pair entered.

Two boys.

Both were quite handsome, even I had to admit.

One possessed lengthy wavy black hair and violet eyes, he was rather scrawny, having little muscle mass or just fat in general from the looks of it. He was definitely the tallest however, out of everyone here currently.

The other male, had light brown hair and light brown eyes, a similar hairstyle to the violet eyes boy. He should be just a bit above average height.

They didn't speak to each other, seems they entered at the same time, that's all.

The black haired male sat next to Miyuki and the other sat in between the girl in front of me and the stoic male from earlier.

It suddenly cooled down, no one else was entering. I wondered when home room would begin.

The silence and peace was once again disturbed by new footsteps and the sliding door. It seemed this was the last voyage of students.

First came through another male, he had orange hair and wore a relaxed face as he entered. He gave off the vibes of a delinquent of some sorts. He sat down a few seats away from me.

Then came the rest, this time a trio of girls.

The first one to enter had purple eyes and a pale complexion, even more than the one seated in front of me. She wore her long lavender hair down with a single braid on her left side, tied with a black ribbon.