𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3. | 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

Ayanokouji POV.

Shortly after Sensei left, the room was engulfed by the abstract concept we knew as,

Silence.

We all at there for a good 30 seconds. Not a single person said a thing.

But a hero finally swooped in to change that.

"Yo!"

The male leaped from his seat in the front row, sliding over the table and now standing in front of the class with his hands on his hips.

"Since we have some time before we have to actually go somewhere and do school things. Let's get to know one another, eh?" The one who spoke with such confidence was none other than the Spikey Brown/Reddish Haired boy.

I never expected him of all people to take the initiative.

He seemed like a guy who didn't know how to talk to people.

Guess that's just me...

"I'm fine with that. You should go first however authentic-kun." The one who spoke was the skinny violet eyed male on the other side of the classroom.

"Authentic-Kun? Nicknames already eh? I like it. My name is Sora, and this here is my adorable little sister, Shiro. She isn't that good at talking to other people so I'll do the talking for her until she gets comfortable."

The little white haired girl walked up to the front and waved with a blank expression, holding her brothers hand.

'So they are siblings huh?' I thought.

"We've never actually attended a school before and have mostly lived our lives inside playing video games and other sorts of games such as Chess. When you put the Kanji of both of our names together, you get Kūhaku, or blank. Together as Blank, we have never lost." The boy boasted happily with a pumped fist in which his small sister imitated adorably.

So they're similar to me, in a sense at least. I've obviously never attended an actual school before either. But what they said was interesting, they said they have never lost in anything together as Blank. That includes Chess like he mentioned.

Interesting. I would usually pass the statement by but Sensei Satoru explained that everyone here is at the very least a genius. I wonder if I could go against them in the future.

"You now." Sora said pointing at he violet eyed male who calmly stood up and looked around at everyone in the class.

"My name is Lamperouge Lelouch. Please just call me Lelouch, I don't like being called Lamperouge and it's quite the mouthful too. I'd say I'm a pretty skilled individual in academics and specifically in chess. In my old school I would skip lessons, more promptly Physically Education to gamble and win money in Chess. I'm very good at it. As you can see and from my explanation, don't expect anything from me in the physical department. I hope to get along with everyone here." He flashed a slight smile as he sat back down.

A much more normal introduction then Sora and Shiro's that's for sure. He said he's also very good at Chess and used to gamble and win money by playing it. Another chess player, really interesting to me. I love chess and have played it countless times and still to this day have never lost, even against some of the worlds greatest. I doubt he would be able to beat me, but I am still intrigued to see him in action.

"Next up." Sora pointed to the next person who immediately stood up.

"I'm Light Yagami, hello everyone. Please just call me light. I'm quite skilled at Tennis and hope to one day become a Detective. I'm open to being friends with anyone as long as they aren't disrespectful and/or a delinquent of some sorts."