𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9. | 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭 ?

Kyoko POV.

It was currently 9:48PM. I had gone to the convenience store since I missed an ingredient for my dinner tonight.

I was headed back to the dormitory, a bag in one hand with the ingredients, along with a few other small items I bought as well while I there.

I wasn't too far from the dormitory, however I took notice of a person walk out of the front of it.

I had keen eyes.

I noticed it was a boy, and one from my class.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

What was he doing out at this time?

He definitely looked like he had a destination set in sight.

I looked at my watch.

I guess I could tail him for a bit and see what he's doing.

I wasn't specifically tailing him because it was him, but rather because he was from my class and an acquaintance. However him being who he is, I was definitely more for the idea of tailing him than I would have been with the others.

This was because Ayanokouji was suspicious.

He states he's not good at anything at all, despite being in a class full of genius' and people with varying special talents. On top of that, he's unconditionally smart and physically gifted as well, that much I could see from the swimming class alone.

He's obviously hiding what he's actually capable of.

I wanted to uncover his true capabilities, along with all my other classmates.

I need to know they aren't gonna drag down the class and me in any way shape or form.

Stella and her personality has posed me the only problem if I was being honest. She doesn't cooperate if it doesn't benefit her in some way. I do understand that mindset, however I do at least try to get along with the others to maintain a stable relationship and communication level. Other wise they wouldn't trust me very much and view me badly.

Hm? Ayanokouji stopped in front of a vending machine?

Did he really come all the way out here for a drink? If I recall there's a machine in the dormitory.

I was currently crouched down behind a large stack of bushes, however there was a perfect crack between them all that I could see him.

"You impudent little girl."

I slightly perked up from the sudden male and stern voice.

Where did it come from?

I saw that Ayanokouji had picked up on it too. He moved slightly and peeked over the left of the vending machine.

Sadly I couldn't see where he was looking, so I had to quietly shuffling my way over to a new spot slightly to my left, what I saw was... the Student Council President?

And he was talking to a girl?

What the hell?

I didn't exactly like to use aggressive language like that myself but why was The President with a girl, alone in a dark alley way?

They both went on about something. The girl kept saying she was going to reach her... Brother?

They were siblings?

I could feel the shock on my face. Something that didn't happen often. Why was I so caught off about it either way?

The girl kept saying she would reach her brothers level, with the President continuously shutting her down and trying to shatter her hopes and dreams.