𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4. | 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘪.

Ayanokouji POV.

We concluded our discussion.

Everyone collected their bags and left, heading their respective ways. Some went together and others alone.

I know I definitely saw Lelouch and Light talking whilst walking together, same for the sibling duo and Miyuki and Kurumi.

I was among the last to leave the room, the only other person here still was Benkei.

She seemed to be sleeping again.

How can she fall asleep that many times in a row? And so suddenly at that.

I leaned over my desk and nudged her slightly to wake her up.

She awoke.

"Mmm~... Oh? everyone's gone?" She questioned sleepily whilst looking around the room before noticing me behind her, standing up from my seat. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Oh, Hello There." She said to me with a soft and tired smile.

"Good Morning. We ended our discussion, everyone's off to their own respective plans for the day."

Benkei yawned before standing up herself. She had her school blazer wrapped around her waist, only wearing her short sleeved school shirt.

I assumed she was gonna take off now herself, so I stepped to my right to head towards the exit and leave the classroom.

I felt a tug on my blazer.

Upon looking back as I was stopped, I noticed Benkei once again.

Why had she just tugged my blazer?

"Where are you going Ayano?" She asked me whilst she rubbed her left eye with her free hand.

"...To my dorm room? I was thinking of just heading there first to check it out." I gave her a response.

"In that case."

She let my blazer go from her finger tips as she walked on over to the door at the front. Looking over her shoulder with a sleepy smile, she asked me -

"Wanna walk together then?"

Well this was surprising.

"Sure. I don't see anything wrong with it." I naturally replied, accepting her invitation of walking to the dormitory together.

————————————————————————

The two of us were now walking side by side down through a small park in the campus. I had both my hands in my pockets as I walked.

Benkei sipped on something she had bought from the store we passed by. I think it was something called Kawakami Water. She explained to me that it was a non-alcoholic drink.

I also showcased to her the free isle in the store that I mentioned in the class earlier.

"Now that I remember, how come you called me 'Ayano'?"

I questioned the black haired sleeper suddenly. I'm surprised with myself that I didn't realise it earlier and am only remembering it now.

"Hmmm? You don't like it?" She said with a slight frown.

"No, I don't mind it at all. I was just surprised you invented a little nickname for me already. Do you usually do it for people?"

She nodded happily. "Plus, I think it's cute."

She nudged my arm with a smug face, probably hoping to get a reaction out of me somehow. Sadly for her, I just remained neutral.

"Benkei. What do you think of this whole Class E situation? As in, us being a special class."