𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7. | 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯.

Ayanokouji POV.

I think I quite literally witnessed Sora's soul leap from his body.

"S-Shiro... What do you mean?" The boy asked his sister with a shaky voice. He was on his knees while holding his sisters shoulders.

"I said he's-"

"AHHHHH!" Sora suddenly yelled, covering his ears as he ran and dived into the pool head first.

I could hear Yusa shout besides me jokingly. "Man down!"

I looked over at Shiro to see what she was doing now and she was there still standing, she noticed my gaze and smiled very faintly and cutely.

I averted my eyes quickly as I felt Sora stare daggers at me from the pool.

A whistle was blown.

Everyone turned to look and saw that it was none other than our teacher, he finally came back.

"Sensei's back and ready to swim!" Satoru Sensei playfully said crossing his arms.

Okay,

What the fuck was I looking at?

This man was wearing a black speedo and stood so proudly.

The girls were all quite ashamed to see him like that, looking away embarrassed.

"Rapist!" Stella shouted hiding behind Benkei.

"Huh-?! What did you just call your teacher you little runt!" He backfired.

"I still can not believe he is our teacher, or just a teacher at all in fact."

Lelouch sighed as he spoke. Thought I believe all the boys agreed with him on that one.

—————————————————

After some more chaos happened, we gathered in a small huddle to listen to Satoru Sensei as he explained what we were gonna be doing.

"Right-o. We do have actual swimming teachers in the school, however they are currently unavailable so I'll be covering your lesson. We're gonna do some fun little tests and even competitions."

Tests and Competitions huh? I had a feeling this might also go down as research for the school to use on us. They want to see just how capable we are.

I was personally pretty great at swimming. In the White Room we surprisingly had a part of the facility as a swimming pool area, of course, it was not used for fun.

"We'll start with a 50 metre relay. How does that sound to you all?" Sensei asked us for our opinions.

"Sounds perfect to me." Light gave his opinion which we all equally shared.

"Great! There is 9 lanes, we'll have the boys all go first and then have the girls go next." Next, Sensei instructed all of the guys to go ahead and line up, I was the second to last on the far right lane, besides me was Lelouch and Light.

"Are you guys by any chance good at swimming?" I decided to propose to them a genuine question.

"While I'm not exactly good at physically things, swimming is something I'm much better in compared to every other physical activity. I'm certain I'll be one of the slowest however." Lelouch self self-depreciatively looked down as he scratched the back of his head.