𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11. | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭.

Ayanokouji POV.

It had been two weeks since the whole late night incident and the day Kyoko confronted me about it all.

My days had been going rather smoothly after that I guess.

However, today I came into my class, regular time and all. But was greeted by a slightly more serious looking Satoru Sensei.

It did not take long for finally everyone to arrive in the classroom. That was when Sora raised a question we were all probably speculating.

"Sir, what's with the uh... face." Sora asked, he seemed to want to retake and change his words as they came out kind of rude. But Satoru Sensei just chuckled.

"It's nothin'. I just have to tell you all about something." He continued, as he placed his hand on a pile of sheets that were on the teachers podium. "You're gonna have to take this mock exam, like right now."

Everyone seemed to be confused by this sudden announcement.

"Right now? Very sudden don't you think?" Lelouch stated the obvious. "Yes, well, that's just how things are. Almost the end of your first month here so we want to see how you guys are doing." He grinned at us. He began handing out the exam papers to all of us.

I thought about why such a sudden exam was proposed to us, right at the start of the day as well. I get a test to see how we, but, still, no warning or nothing.

Raising my hand, I asked Satoru Sensei. "Are we the only class doing this?"

"No. Every first year class is partaking in this test." He gave me an answer.

I nodded, and looked back down at the paper.

I doubt anyone in this class was actually worried about this, they were all most likely just wondering why such a sudden mock exam.

"I'm sure you'll all do fine, so just get it done efficiently, 'kay?" He smiled at us as he returned to his podium.

"If it helps to know, this test is just for future reference. It won't be reflected in your report cards. There is no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited." He told us.

So it really is just to see how we are doing, right?

"You may begin." He shortly after gave us the green light to begin.

Oh well.

We had an hour to finish the exam, however it seemed everyone including me, finished extremely early.

Due to exam conditions, we simply had to sit there and wait for the time to finish overall.

Satoru Sensei was on his phone the whole time it seems. He quickly went around and collected the papers when the exam time finished.

Unlike the entrance exam where I only scored 50's, I actually went for 100 this time.

The exam paper seemed to have a few very advanced questions, while some were very simple and straightforward. It was kind of weird.

I didn't pay it too much mind in the end though.

"Alrighty. I'm off to go and mark these bad boys. Ciao." He left as swiftly and smoothly as ever.

Our class has become a lot more accustomed to each other and was a much more comfortable environment as everyone was friendly with one another and could discuss anything.

Well,

Besides one individual.

I look at Stella in the corner of my eye who appears to be on her phone.