𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10. | 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Kyoko POV.

It was now the next day.

I woke at 7AM, sharp. Promptly leaving my bed and arrived at my Bathroom where I groomed myself.

I didn't take as long as other girls might have in the morning to get ready. All I really did was take a shower and fix up my hair a bit after.

I quickly went to the kitchen after and made myself breakfast.

It was around 7:30AM by the time I finished eating, I decided to then get dressed and make my way to school.

Upon exiting, I noticed that the elevator was about to arrive at that floor. My room was pretty close to it.

I stood in front, waiting.

It was coming from the one of the top floors, it probably had at least 1 more person carrying it down, and that being a male.

I rubbed my eye slightly and realised the elevator had arrived.

The doors slowly opened and what I saw was something I was not expecting.

It was the same boy I spied on last night, Ayanokouji.

He wore his regular apathetic expression as he stared at me dead in the eyes, I did the same back but with a surprise expression slightly.

"You gonna get on?" He asked me.

"Yes..." I responded, but slowly and quietly.

I got on, standing to his right as we both went down in silence.

The elector slowly closed it's doors and made it's way down slowly. Everything in general felt slow at the moment for some reason.

Probably because I was slightly anxious and wanted to actually confront the uninterested boy besides me currently.

It was now or never.

I took a deep breath in and with one swift motion spun around, slamming my right palm against the elevator wall, pinning the apathetic boy in.

His face literally didn't change at all. How?

We stared at each other for a few seconds, no words being exchanged.

"Are you gonna kiss me or what? The tension is killing me y'know." He suddenly cracked a stupid joke.

I felt my cheeks blush slightly. He had just made a joke out of me in a serious moment I was trying to have with him. I cleared my throat and spoke up, ignoring my embarrassment that he was making a joke of this already.

"Very funny... I want you to come to my room right after school today. Sharp. Do you understand?" I asked him sternly with a serious look.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" This bastard thinks this is a joke? And all while having that uninterested and uninterrupted look on his face.

I slam my other hand, pinning him in even more.

"I'll assume you're gonna come then." Quickly, I backed away before the elevator arrived and opened up. I promptly left. I hoped he would actually come.

Ayanokouji POV.

What the fuck?

I was just trying to go to school like normal...

Whatever that was, I guess I should go after.

She's not one that would joke about anything. Seeing as how she has been so far, Kyoko would only ask of something from someone if it was serious.