ANNOUNCEMENT/UPDATE.

(( Hey there everyone. Before you freak out no this announcement isn't me saying I'm dropping this lmao. I'll keep on working on this as much as possible, however the time has come. That being Exams. My exams start tomorrow and finish on the 23rd of June. This is mostly because during this exam period we have one 5 day break and even a 2 week break half way through too. ))

(( So I'm gonna be posting a lot less now until I'm done. Of course, I will try drop some chapters when I have time, but I also want to use this time to plan out future chapters/arcs and plot lines y'know? ))

(( I am gonna try and see if I can release the next chapter today or tomorrow, as I wanted to make it quite the big one since it's a very important one y'know? So I hope you will all be patient with me while I go through the last trial in hell, that being exams. ))

(( Aside all of that, I want to use this as an opportunity to ask you guys what you think of this fic so far? Do you personally enjoy it? Do you like or even love it? What do you think I could improve on or change? Just give me your personal thoughts, because as the author that is what I want to hear. I'm a person that overthinks A LOT too so it really reassures me when you guys let me know how the chapters and overall fic is. ☠️))

(( So to sum everything up, I won't be able to update frequently until June 23rd. But I'll be able to drop a few chapters here and there. I will also be using this time to plan out future arcs and chapters and what not for this fic hopefully. ))

(( Thank you for getting the fic to 10K reads btw! I hope you all have a great day. 🙏 Remember to drop your overall thoughts on the fic so far down below as it really helps me out. And even ideas for future arcs and plot-lines if you so wish to suggest. ))