𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5. | 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Benkei Monologue.

I shortly after parting with Ayano, reached my dorm room.

Coincidentally I bumped into Kyoko from my Class. We exchanged a small greeting, but nothing more.

Currently, I was in the shower washing up for the day.

I liked my room, it was nothing extraordinary. Simple and comfortable. Just how I like it.

I didn't spend long in the shower. After a few minutes I exited it.

————————————————————————

I now lay upon my bed, it was around 9PM.

I was currently thinking about my first day of school. This school already off the bat was no much more different and advanced to any other school I've been to. And I felt that there was much more than what we've been currently shown as well.

My class was already quite interesting. The concept and idea behind it I mean.

My classmates were the bonus. I was expecting a packed class but to it surprise it was just 12 of us, but I prefer it like this. I'm not exactly the best in big groups, that's why I was originally just sleeping in class hoping I wouldn't be bothered.

But maybe I can actually interact more with people in school this time around. We're all there for one reason.

We're special and unique.

I never particularly liked the fact that I was like that though.

I was born with a great intellect.

I probably governed it from my fathers side.

My father was an amazing individual. He was intelligent, strong and a great leader.

However my mother, she was evil.

She was only really beautiful, and she tainted my father with her beauty and lust.

Over the years, they fought a lot and eventually at the age of 7, my father took me and we ran away.

My mother always forced me to compete in some sort of competition and she always used me for her own benefit. Like winning prize money.

In truth she never cared about me and even cheated on father sometimes.

We spent the next few years living somewhere else. My father taught me Taekwondo which I was very skilled at.

We ran a Dojo together, and eventually became the best in Japan.

This made it easy for my mother to find us finally.

I was 13 years old when my father was then shot and killed.

A group of men stormed into the Dojo, killed him right in front of me and I was forced to return to my mother.

Little did I know, she would go on to tell me she was the one who ordered those men to kill my father.

I couldn't do anything.

I was terrified of her.

Terrified of what would happen if I tried to tell the police this.

I spent the next 2 years living with her and being used once again. I could easily fight back and even kill her. I was smarter, stronger and overall better than her in every way.