Dresses

His steaming body hovered on top of me, sweat dripping onto my skin. Silver strands of hair glided across my face. His hot, quivering breath was in my ear. My hands slowly make their way down his body. 

"Draco..." I whisper. 

"ELEANOR!" I shot up out of bed when Iris called my name. I just realized that that wasn't real. It felt so real. That must've been a really good dream. "We are going to be late to charms if you don't get your ass up NOW."

"I'm coming, give me just a minute." I heard her huff a bit and finish organizing her books into her arms. 

I quickly dressed in some plain black pants, a black button down, and my Slytherin robe. I put my hair in the quickest, messiest ponytail possible, brushed my teeth, and headed out following Iris into the common room. 

I couldn't help but wonder if I had said Draco's name only in my dream or if I had said it out loud too. 

We make it to charms class and I prop myself up on the front row in the middle of one of the isles of seats, Iris close behind me. And there, straight ahead of me, sits Hermione. She smiles softly at me, then continues talking to Ron.

And guess where Mr. Draco Malfoy decides to sit in this class. Directly behind her. With all the other seats around us, was he doing that so I could see him? Or was it so he could keep his eyes on me? Either way, I didn't mind. At least he was a nice view. 

The only problem was that Hermione was in the row in front of him, so I knew if I were to look behind her too much, she could be suspicious. Oh Merlin's beard.. she still doesn't even know that I asked him to the dance. I prop my head on my hand. This may not go well. 

"Good morning class." Professor Flitwick climbs to his mound to start teaching. "Before we begin, I would like to give you a heads up." The class begins to chatter, hoping a surprise test wasn't about to be announced. "I ran it by Professor Dumbledore, and if we were to have enough people participate, I would like to have a talent show for you lovely students." The class goes silent. "I will post a list at the front of my desk and if you would be interested in showing the school one of your talents, I think it will be a fun time!" 

Why would he randomly come up with a talent show? Seems a little odd to me, but this could be my time to show Draco something he has never seen me do. Play piano. Maybe music soothes his soul. Maybe music is the key to his little cold heart. Oh what the fuck do I know? He seems to have two personalities anyways. 

The class continues on as usual, with the occasional sneer from Draco's crew about whatever. However, he didn't seem to participate much in the shenanigans as much as they did today. He would have his eyes on me most of the time, or on the paper in front of him. But it didn't seem like he was really paying attention to anything including class. I'd look up at him inquisitively, hoping he was okay. Wow he looked good today. I still can't believe we made out last night. 

Then I look down and see Hermione making eyebrows at me, and then she looked back to see who was behind her that I could be looking at. Uh oh. 

~~~ 

"Hey, Iris. I need to get a dress for the ball. Will you come to Hogsmeade with me after this last class?" I ask her on our way to our Defence Against the Dark Arts class. 

"I won't be able to today. I've got stupid detention for another class." She rolled her eyes. "These shit professors. Who are you going with to the ball, anyways?" 

"No one." I lied. "I just want to go. I have never been before. But I want to feel nice since I never get to dress up." 

"I can go shopping with you." Came a voice from behind me. Hermione slipped herself in between us. "If Iris can't go with you then I can. I need to find something to wear too since Ron wants to go." She rolls her eyes as well.