Tutoring Pt. 2

The rest of the week consisted of normal classes with Draco. I made sure not to skip any classes to avoid another tutoring session ordered by Dumbledore. Draco and I smiled at each other subtly a few times each day. I would walk into class with either Cedric or Iris, or even alone, and he would make a point to make sure I knew he noticed me. He'd smile at me, raise his eyebrows, or do whatever it took to make sure I paid attention to him. I didn't mind. I just wished he would have spoken to me.

I had purposely kissed him on Monday. I wanted him to think about me. I wanted him to know that I thought about him. But I couldn't just tell him that, because he'd never believe it - or never take it seriously. That's why I kissed him, to tease him, rather than come out and say 'Hey Draco, I'm so fucking into you, so just fall in love with me already.'

All week I processed the whole tutoring situation. Was Draco really in the top of the Transfiguration class? I know that he tries hard with his studies, because I'm sure his father would be pissed if he failed, but the fact that he'd be at the top of the Transfiguration class specifically had me skeptical. That wasn't his class he'd seem to excel in. 

Dumbledore specifically assigned the tutoring class to me because I was failing, which I found reasonable. However, he also assigned me to fixate myself with Draco. Which made me wonder if he made Draco and I tutor together on purpose. Did he set it up? Was Professor McGonagall in on it too? Is that why she left us alone for a bit? 

Thinking even farther back, I began to wonder if the head of my house was also aware of the situation Dumbledore had put me in. Snape had seeked me out, on multiple occasions, to tell me to give Draco a chance. At first, I had thought he was just being nice and giving me advice since Draco and I had always bickered often. But after pondering it, he had said it many times to me. How many more people knew about me and Draco? How much did they know?

~~~

The next Monday's dinner came along. Other than the occasional comment from Pansy across the table, it was a nice evening. She intentionally spoke loud enough about me to where I could hear her. She made fun of what I was wearing tonight - a plain white button up shirt with a green skirt. I couldn't just leave it alone. 

"Pansy, remind me next time in Potions class and I'll brew up a Polyjuice potion."

She cocked her head to the side, "What the hell are you talking about Granger?"

"I was just going to make you look less like a dog and more like a human, that's all." I grinned at her. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled, almost spitting out their juice, but Pansy gave them a look that could kill and they immediately stopped. 

Dinner ended rather quickly after that. I made my way to the Transfiguration classroom once again for hopefully the last session. I waltzed into the room, my short skirt flowing back and forth (on purpose of course). Draco had already taken a seat at the front. He turned around once he heard my feet shuffling in and catcalled me with a smile. 

"Watch it, Mr. Malfoy." Professor McGonagall seemed to pop up out of nowhere and scold him. I couldn't help but laugh as he silently nodded, still beaming at me with a smile. 

I sat myself down, unable to break eye contact with those beautiful blue eyes. "You're looking rather..." He began, but could not finish his sentence as he was too busy looking me up and down.

"Rather..?" 

"Uh," He leans in closer, "Sexy." He whispers and drew himself back. I could only grin. I could feel the heat flooding to my cheeks. 

"Okay students. Let's get out our wands and just practice a few spells." Professor McGonagall said with a smile. 

I drew my wand from my robe pocket, and Draco did the same. 

"Alright. I want each of you to make the goblets in front of you disappear."

"Easy. Evanesco." I say with a flick of my wand. Within seconds, the goblet that sat just in front of me was gone. 

"Very good Miss Granger." She said, waiting for Draco to cast his spell. Once he did, she praised him as well. "Well done. Okay. I will leave you two to practice. Mr. Malfoy, I have left a list in front of you to review with your peer. Please make sure she knows all of these spells by memory for her O.W.L." Professor McGonagall said and was gone again in a flash.

This almost confirmed my speculations that she knew what was going on. She was purposefully leaving us alone. I don't think she even cared if we really practiced these spells, as long as we were talking to each other. This was giving us a reason to be alone together, without another Slytherin knowing, and I didn't mind. 

"So, what spell would you like to try next?" He looked around at all the other props McGonagall had laid out throughout the room and glanced back down at the sheet in front of him. When I didn't answer, he looked at me from over the top of the paper, his eyes flickering in the candle light. "Do you even want to practice?"

"No." I answered sternly, still gazing at him. 

"Well then what would you like to do?" He asked while placing the paper back on the desk. He leaned his body closer to me.

"I'm sure you know." I smirked. I allowed my body forward and our foreheads touched, but we didn't kiss. We sat face to face just breathing the same air. Breathing in sync. He lifted his hand up to cup the side of my face. His thumb gently stroked my cheek. I released a sigh of relief. 

"You look beautiful today." He stammered, looking down at my lips.

"Thank you, Draco." I say and give him a peck on the lips before pulling away. He bites his lip, making my heart flutter. 

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks.

"Absolutely." I respond. He takes my hand and drags me towards the door, leaving the review paper behind. There was no sign of Professor McGonagall when we made our leave, meaning she really did intend to leave us alone for whatever reason. She had to be in on this.

We made our way to a dead end hallway. This hallway looked familiar to me, but I could not place where I had seen it before. We paused a moment, and I looked at Draco to see what our next move would be. He had his eyes closed, breathing in and out with purpose. The next thing I know, there's a door ahead of us, and he is once again leading me to it. This was where the Room of Requirement was.

Once through the doors, I had first thought my eyes were deceiving me. There was a room. A bedroom. With a large, beautiful white bed, and flowers all around the room. Long drapes hung over the windows, and candles lined every other corner of the room. It was rather.. romantic.

I turn to Draco. He was already peering down at me with a handsome smile. "Did you think this up yourself, Draco?" 

"No." He says while cupping his hands around my jaw. His rings were cold against my skin, but his touch made me warm inside. "I guess the Room of Requirement just knows what we both desire." He leaned in for a kiss, and stole one from me before pulling away.

"This is crazy..." I study the room once again, taking it all in. "But I love it." 

"Eleanor," He starts speaking while massaging the side of my face, "I've made an important decision."

I had an idea where this was going. I was hoping for a good response, but I expected a bad one. "Yes?"

"I've chosen you." He gave me a long kiss on my forehead and then pulled me in to embrace me. 

"Have you really? How is that going to work for you?" I ask. "With your father. And your fellow classmates. They won't be okay with that." I hadn't broken our hug.

He pulls away just enough to look me in my eyes, still peering over me. "I am a Malfoy. And I'll always get what I want." He said boldly. He pulled me in and his soft lips grazed mine. "And I want you Eleanor." He whispers into my breath, lifting me up to straddle his waist once again and leading me over to the bed layered with rose petals.