Sunset

The night was quite magical. Draco gave me feelings that I could not describe. He made me weak. He made me melt. Who knew that this man, this evil little man, could have captivated me so easily? Maybe Dumbledore knew, and that's why I was chosen. 

The sun was beginning to rise, meaning that breakfast was soon to begin before classes. 

"Are you ready to go?" I turn to him in bed. He was spooning me, allowing me to look right in his eyes when I turned. 

"No." He smiled and pulled me a bit closer. That damn smile. He pressed his nose up to my head. "I love the smell of pumpkins, and now I know why."

"Oh hush, let's get to breakfast." I say, flinging the cover off of me to grab my clothes scattered about the room. Once I was halfway dressed,  and he began to rise out of the bed, I stopped myself. "Draco?" He made a little grunt to acknowledge me. "Did you want to walk out together or...?" I knew I didn't need to give him another option. I knew he would probably choose it whether I said it or not. 

"Um.." He began, but hesitated to finish. I finished getting ready. 

"So I guess I will just head out first and you can follow along when you're done." I positioned my robe on my body and stuffed my wand in its inside pocket. 

"Yeah but wait." He hustled over to me, his tie all out of sorts. He leaned in for a kiss, but I pulled away. Instead, I reached up and fixed his tie. I could see the confusion on his handsome pale face as he slowly moved in for another try, but I leaned away again. 

"You had plenty last night." I giggle. "You can get another kiss when you want to be nice to me in public." I wink at him. With that, I found myself turning towards the door.

"Yes ma'am." He responded, giving me a little tap on the ass. That made me blush hard, but I kept my head turned so he couldn't see. I left the Room of Requirement, reminiscing on the night before. 

That was the most passionate Draco had ever been. The sex was still as wonderful as it had been the times before, if not better, but something was a bit different. The way he looked at me last night made me feel like the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He made sure my pleasures were taken care of, and kept asking me if I felt good. I never knew he'd care so much about that. Last night, you would have thought that I had him tranced with the way he caressed me. 

I made it to the Great Hall as other students were still piling in. 

"Where were you last night?" Iris questioned me as soon as I collapsed onto the bench at the table. 

"Just a little busy." I say, not able to hold back to blush rushing to my face.

"Mmhmm." She nods as if she knew there was more. A lot more. 

Just then, chocolate frogs were dumped in front of me from nowhere. I look over to see from who they had come from. A blonde headed boy peered over me while slowly backing into his seat, a grin strung across his face.

"These aren't poisoned are they Malfoy?" I say to him. Of course it was a joke after the whole Yule Ball situation, but the other students didn't know that it wasn't him that had poisoned me. 

"Nah," He says with a wink and seats himself next to his peers. I look down at the sweets in front of me and sift through them counting. 8. He bought me 8 fucking chocolate frogs. On one of them was a note that read: 'Slowly trying to make it up to you Elle. I know you love these.' with a tiny little heart at the end. The Draco Malfoy that I knew a little while ago, before last night, wouldn't have given me chocolate frogs out of generosity. Has he really changed?

"Are you and Malfoy dating?" Iris leans over and asks me. I turn back to her.

"No, why do you ask?" I knew that asking her that was stupid, because I had given her plenty of reasons to suspect we were.